Bones shipping homepage banner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Row (Rest of World) hasn't been picked since they restarted, however they are estimating it should only take two normal days (today was not a normal day) of picking to get all of them.

If you have 10 extras + 2 vamps, you'd count as a 12 item order. So when RoW orders get a day (possibly tomorrow ?) then it depends how many smaller orders there are.

FYI, looks like they are still on US 9 item orders at present.

Row (Rest of World) hasn't been picked since they restarted, however they are estimating it should only take two normal days (today was not a normal day) of picking to get all of them.

If you have 10 extras + 2 vamps, you'd count as a 12 item order. So when RoW orders get a day (possibly tomorrow ?) then it depends how many smaller orders there are.

No, the 10 items includes the Vampires, so 10 items in total. Since posting I've been digging about the thread here and discovered the repost of what Bryan posted to KS. I have a better handle on things now, but thanks for the reply.

Guess it stopped for the day. I wonder when it stopped?

Looks like they work on it from about 8 AM till 5 PM.

Just a rough guess though. Might have stopped at 4 PM. I hadn't checked the counter in a while.

Still though, it's really nice that it's under 9000 now.

Edited by Pally

I'm not a monster, you know.

Well, I mean I am in the Monster Manual, but . . . that doesn't count. No. Stop looking at me like that. No, it doesn't count.

Hmm... I wonder if the xp you would give is related to your post count... ;)

• Like 3

From the Kickstarter comments:

Today's slowdown was not related to large item orders. Lets just say we had some personnel challenges and at least one problem with ... I will tactfully call it "people breaking something".
Everything looks to be up and running and we are hoping for a much better day, and return to 1,100+ tomorrow.
Kickstarter Lesson #3427: just because the last week went more or less smooth does not mean today will.
Either way, we are over halfway done with rewards, and are scheduling some weekend time in addition to that already planned to help us make up for today's lackluster results.
Good night, I'll return tomorrow.
[email protected] if it is urgent.

• Super Administrators

Edit. Should read more closely next time.

This morning we had 3-5 people at various stations running orders as we could. We ran out of ready vampire pallets and had to unpack a couple of storage containers, so most of the crew was out there tossing boxes around, organizing more vampires. After lunch we were back on track.

Not sure what was broken. I'll have to ask in the morning.

• Like 1

Well, I mean I am in the Monster Manual, but . . . that doesn't count. No. Stop looking at me like that. No, it doesn't count.

No. And I also have no treasure, you wandering hobo-murderer.

The preferred term is "adventurer".

• Like 1

This is blatantly a lie to throw us off the trail since we all know you have a substantial quantity of Bonesium in your possession. Though cunning murder-hoboes would probably bide their time till your hoard grows exponentially in the near future.

Why are you looking at me like that? It was all just hypothetical speculation. From an academic viewpoint if you will.

By the way, and totally unrelated, does anyone know anything about expedited passport applications?

• Like 1

This is blatantly a lie to throw us off the trail since we all know you have a substantial quantity of Bonesium in your possession. Though cunning murder-hoboes would probably bide their time till your hoard grows exponentially in the near future.

Why are you looking at me like that? It was all just hypothetical speculation. From an academic viewpoint if you will.

By the way, and totally unrelated, does anyone know anything about expedited passport applications?

You forgot about his vast supplies of rare paints and gaming sourcebooks. Buglips probably has more treasure hoarded away than a young dragon. And he's significantly easier to kill...

Now, where did I put my armor...

ah, some adventurers. Research your target, not just his treasures, but his strengths and weaknesses. Do you even know where his lair is? What traps he might have in place, what allies he might have? Or perhaps what enemies he may have made, who would be glad for a chance to add you in discovering these things? You obviously need a rogue.