Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

I think we made it into the upper 40's. Last order I had counted was 47 items, and I know that was close tot he end of Sunday night.

However, Today we have been splitting book - the 14-22 item orders are being worked by 3 stations and the big book of 40+ items are being worked by Matt Clark and Kit. I've been tracking it pretty closely, and I *think* there's 1.25 more Domestic Books, and all the ROW and Canadian Books are printed waiting for approval.

I know I saw people on the KS comments asking if we were on Book 2 yet, and I don;t have the heart to tell them that there's 4 non-Domestic Books, and 8 Domestic Books. We're on Domestic 6.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if is doable, but I think they will try to ship all US before the 4th, and then box all ROW later, leaving just to USPS to pickup and wait the UPS Rep to show up and do the Canadians (no pun indented).

Indented puns cannot be placed on Canadians without first making sure they are in both English and French. ;)

I am sorry.

... wait the UPS Rep to show up, and do the Canadians. (no pun intended)

.. attendre l'UPS Rep à se montrer, et faire les Canadiens. (sans jeu de mots intentionnel)

Edited by naponatom
  • Like 6

Terra: I don't think so. Bryan said that they did about 95 orders on the weekend and had previously stated that there were ~250 orders with 40+ items. Even accounting for the large orders done out of sequence, I think 38 items leaves yours on the 'to do' list for now.

Edit: or... Not. Ninja'd by the man with actual, firsthand knowledge. :-)

Edited by Dan Goodchild

@Reaperbryan Thanks Bryan!! I just thought I'd ask so I don't end up adding another e-mail to all the others that are doubtless clogging your system as we speak. I've expected my order to be much later than others, but it's only been recently that I've even heard of 50+ item orders! 38 is small compared to that, but it's not tiny!

@Naponatom Lol!! Nice! A comeback in french!! :) So perfectly appropriate!!

On an intellectual level, mature adult level, I am fine waiting for my minis to show up. They'll get here when they get here.

But I have to admit that on an emotional level, the inner child in me is regressing in age the further along Reaper gets in shipping and I don't see my ship notification in my inbox.

Right now I'm sitting at about the patience level of a 13 year old. I'm afraid what will happen when I regress another couple of years. I don't want to be at the point where my inner child is causing me.more issues than my 10 year old son!

• Like 9

Take your inner child out to get ice cream! Anything can be forgotten when you have ice cream! Mmm.....ice cream....I need to go get some....*rifles in fridge*

In all seriousness, I'm excited like a child to watch the countdown! I can't help it! It's sorta ingrained in me....like it's been part of my life...especially 10..9....8......

Did anyone else watching the ticker just think "Chevy Chase, MD?!". XD That's awesome!

Edited by Terra Branford
  • Like 5

IHowever, Today we have been splitting book - the 14-22 item orders are being worked by 3 stations and the big book of 40+ items are being worked by Matt Clark and Kit. I've been tracking it pretty closely, and I *think* there's 1.25 more Domestic Books, and all the ROW and Canadian Books are printed waiting for approval.

What does 'waiting for approval' mean? I thought you were waiting for a truck? Are you still waiting for the truck, or know when it's coming? Or do you not have to wait for it anymore?

@aromaticpose, I don't live in Shawnee but one of my two summer jobs is there! I work at the PetSmart on Shawnee Mission parkway so if you're ever there just start asking random people if they have any 'Bones' lol. I'm sure you'll catch me eventually. ;-)

And until he does he'll be led promptly and courteously to the dog toy aisle. :-)

• Like 1

I think we made it into the upper 40's. Last order I had counted was 47 items, and I know that was close tot he end of Sunday night.

However, Today we have been splitting book - the 14-22 item orders are being worked by 3 stations and the big book of 40+ items are being worked by Matt Clark and Kit. I've been tracking it pretty closely, and I *think* there's 1.25 more Domestic Books, and all the ROW and Canadian Books are printed waiting for approval.

I know I saw people on the KS comments asking if we were on Book 2 yet, and I don;t have the heart to tell them that there's 4 non-Domestic Books, and 8 Domestic Books. We're on Domestic 6.

Are retail orders being pulled now or are we still being pushed to the end of the line for them to be blister packed? How much longer will the blistering (heh) take? I actually don't need all my minis blistered, since some will be used for running a Paint And Take...

Because I'm still an anxious fanboy (and a customer who already has theirs brought them to the store last weekend).

Edited by Dragon Snack

And you guys (and gals) are doing a great job! Seriously Bryan, some folks might give you flack for taking a vacation, but family is first. I just wish I was a bit closer to DC, so I could buy you a well deserved beer.

• Like 2