Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

If it was within my power, I would send Pizza and Wings, and all sorts of other goodies to Reaper peeps, once a week until everything was shipped out, just to ay thanks for all your hard work.

I am sorry your birthday is being crappy Bryan. I hope that the major respect you're getting from the rest of us helps lift you up some.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was within my power, I would send Pizza and Wings, and all sorts of other goodies to Reaper peeps, once a week until everything was shipped out, just to ay thanks for all your hard work.

To play devil's advocate... that wouldn't really encourage them to hurry along with the KS fulfillment, now would it? ::P:

• Like 1

To play devil's advocate... that wouldn't really encourage them to hurry along with the KS fulfillment, now would it? ::P:

It's not about encouraging them to hurry - it's about making someone's birthday better that essentially just told us he cancelled his vacation plans for us.

Pizza Hut does pay by credit card - but you have a signature when it arrives. And then they'd have to like Pizza Hut - I know I don't, but enough people do.

Edited by mrwonx

I think we made it into the upper 40's. Last order I had counted was 47 items, and I know that was close tot he end of Sunday night.

However, Today we have been splitting book - the 14-22 item orders are being worked by 3 stations and the big book of 40+ items are being worked by Matt Clark and Kit. I've been tracking it pretty closely, and I *think* there's 1.25 more Domestic Books, and all the ROW and Canadian Books are printed waiting for approval.

I know I saw people on the KS comments asking if we were on Book 2 yet, and I don;t have the heart to tell them that there's 4 non-Domestic Books, and 8 Domestic Books. We're on Domestic 6.

And you guys (and gals) are doing a great job! Seriously Bryan, some folks might give you flack for taking a vacation, but family is first. I just wish I was a bit closer to DC, so I could buy you a well deserved beer.
Cancelled our vacation to finish this properly. Having a pretty crappy birthday today all things considered.

Dude - I respect your commitment and sacrifice, but not cool at all. Will you be able to rebook for DC?

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Bryan. Sorry your day went bad and that you had to cancel your vacation. Hope the night goes better.

Also hope you can get that vacation soon.

Really appreciate all the effort and everything you guys are doing.

Now that my order is on its way, I wonder if I can be more productive this week?

As somebody also with an order on the way, I can tell you: no.

It's requiring far more willpower than it should to do anything other than F5 the UPS tracking site.

• Like 4