Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that my order is on its way, I wonder if I can be more productive this week?

As somebody also with an order on the way, I can tell you: no.

It's requiring far more willpower than it should to do anything other than F5 the UPS tracking site.

Waiting on my Bones package to arrive and it's a 4-day weekend? Yeah... not feeling very productive right now. ::P:

Edit: To answer Pally's question above: mine was a 17-item order and shipped late yesterday.

Edited by Magnus Mercury
  • Like 3

@Cssu :probably it will be: "nothing has changed, still waiting the Rep and trucks".

@TaleSpinner: most likely. The real question is: "Are they going to pass the 90,000 mark?"

Edited by naponatom

That's what I'm thinking too, naponatom. I blame the holiday; this is a very popular vacation time in the US, and it's entirely possible the people Reaper needs are out of the office until next week.

The other real question is are they going to pass the 5,000 orders mark?

When they hit the 6000 orders mark yesterday they passed the 1/3 of all orders mark. Very nice!

Well I know that the 30 items per order is way off, so I think I should wait a day or two before checking the banner again.

Edited by Pally
  • Like 2

When they hit the 6000 orders mark yesterday they passed the 1/3 of all orders mark. Very nice!

Well I know that the 30 items per order is way off, so I think I should wait a day or two before checking the banner again.

You should wait 5 or 6, the next 4 days will be days a Major Holiday and weekend...