Bones shipping homepage banner

mikem91

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually for me I'm the boss. But I'm a pretty easy boss. So I'm not independently wealthy, but rather independently poor. I could probably have real money if I put some effort in. But, y'know, effort.

Do you have a job for a new unemployed Brazilian guy, Bugboss?

Edited by naponatom

Actually for me I'm the boss. But I'm a pretty easy boss. So I'm not independently wealthy, but rather independently poor. I could probably have real money if I put some effort in. But, y'know, effort.

Do you have a job for a new unemployed Brazilian guy, Bugboss?

how about a job for a medically near-unemployable Albertan? We don't do bananas, but I could jump a CN oil car

...and this is how Buglips amasses an army.

Fine, it's not their fault, but they could at least give us a timeframe or an idea of what's going on. As it is, they don't seem that fussed about two and a half thousand people who gave them money for this project.

They have been quite open about what's going on with Canadia and the rest of the heathens. And while I'm sure they're quite 'fussed' about it, running around being upset about something they have no control over doesn't help anyone. So they are doing what they can now and rest assured when that delivery truck backs up to the dock they will drop everything and fill it up as quickly as possible.

I'm not a christian, but I do preach the serenity. If you can do something about a problem, then do it. If you can't, then have the serenity to accept it and carry on.

Between serenity and perspective (count your blessings, I was /raised/ christian :)), life is much more enjoyable.

• Like 4

Fine, it's not their fault, but they could at least give us a timeframe or an idea of what's going on. As it is, they don't seem that fussed about two and a half thousand people who gave them money for this project.

They have been quite open about what's going on with Canadia and the rest of the heathens.

<snip>

They have only been open in certain places. They haven't provided much information (or any in the case of RoW) in the only official communication channel - Kickstarter updates.