Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I can't begin to tell you how excited i am that my parents found these in the basement in some supplies i had stored. These are Ral Partha models from 1988 to 1991. I bought them with my allowance back when i was like 9 or 10 and am thrilled to see these again. I remember being so afraid to paint them because i didn't want to mess them up, that i never ever tried.
These are primed and need to be stripped. These are early pewter-white metal. They even had packaging that read "now lead free".
What I'm wanting to do is savor the joy of painting them, now that I'm way more capable. However...i need to get this crappy primer off of them. These are 30+ years old and I'm blown away they look as good as they do.
Anyone have a solution that can strip this down to the metal?
Bones 5 dragon sizing vs Wizkids (updated pics of Arveiaturace in todays reply, with scale vs some bones/gw, etc ))By StarFyre
is that true though? why wouldnt it be huge if the base determines that?
Wizkids, who does the official D&D models (in line with the models from GF9 that are also official) have a line of dragons coming, starting in dec/jan, that they said are their new gargantuan dragons and described them as properly sized or something .
Here's a pic of the first, the white:
Maker: Wizkids / Wizards of the Coast Brand: Icons of the Realms Set: Gargantuan White Dragon, Arveiaturace Date Released: Jan 2021
really like the greek set. so nice!!
Dungeons and Lasers Second Edition by Archon, plastic dungeon terrain, Dragons etc Kickstarter (coming soon)By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
Dungeons & Lasers Second Edition prelaunch page
-The 2nd campaign will offer products from the 1st campaign as well (called Legacy Products) with an option for shipping within a month from the end of 2nd ed Kickstarter. So ultra-fast, in the scale of Kickstarter, delivery.
- 6 YES! that's 6 Dragons as a single pack or to buy individually, or as a free stretch goal with your terrain pledge! Please give us feedback in the questionnaire about prices! Link to the questionnaire at the bottom of the update.
Here are 4 dragons out of 6! and yes that DnD miniature is in scale (28mm). More pictures below.
Currently, we have only planned to make fantasy themed dragons! Please convince us in the comments to make one in a Sci-Fi theme (please! I need good arguments to convince the boss!)
-optional half-walls - we are making, as we speak (see video), 1st test tool for half-walls, this was requested by you in the post-KS questionnaire. Half-walls will be an OPTIONAL buy (or selected in the pledge manager instead of 50mm ones, we are still working on it). Cost of it - as it will be optional we will make it as close to manufacturing costs as legally possible!
- as requested, we will be also making a large tool with end-half-clips, available to purchase for manufacturing cost / or will be part of a stretch goal, no only that we have some ideas for clips supporting next tier (more to come in next updates), this option will allow you to build easily several dungeon levels.
- 3 more themes, 2 fantasy Dwarven Mine, Cursed Cathedral, and Temple of the Operators. )and POSSIBLY MORE?
- All new stretch goals! We are aiming to DOUBLE the number of stretch goals to 1st DnL Kickstarter! Yes, twice more!
- Pre-launch Stretch goals! : For the first time, we are introducing Pre-Launch Stretch Goals. The more folks subscribe to our Pre-Page on Kickstarter, LINK: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonstudio/dungeons-and-lasers-second-edition the more free items we are adding to the pledges! Head on to our KS page and click "subscribe"! Make sure your friends know about and share the link: archon-studio.com/dnl2
We want to make as the best deal for backers as possible, thus, we need your feedback and support about DnL 2.0 here is the link to the new questionnaire:
You will find more information on our blog here: https://archon-studio.com/blog/dungeons-lasers-second-edition
they did the rapid delivery of existing stuff for their previous terrain KS and it worked well, and came in on time, and their plastic is pretty good so if you like the look of it well worth considering
also do sign up for KS notification as that's going to help backers get more stuff!
Hi everyone. Got a couple more demons for you today. This is a pair of Bones Fly Demons for use as Chasme in D&D. These guys could also serve double duty as Giant Flies for Rangers of Shadow Deep.
More Below the Spoiler:
Feel free to check out more of my demons and devils in my Blood War project HERE.
If anyone has any leads on other interesting giant fly minis please share them, as I've been finding it difficult to find good models for RoSD.
Also, how do you paint insect wings? They're such a unique feature in the animal kingdom and I'd love to see how you go about it?
Who's Online 16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)