Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

WGE-218 Harbinger of Thoth

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Samedi
      Here is the famous scene from Hamlet, reenacted by a vulture.

Painting it was a bit weird: I started with a completely different color scheme in mind (cool whites, blues, gold), but somehow the mini wouldn't let me and I ended up with this version. I am happy with it, though.

I am here to learn, so c&c is very welcome! Especially the second c!
      Enjoy!

(Sorry for the picture quality, I don't have access to a good camera right now, is's just my phone).

• By ratsmitglied
      So I'm going to see if putting together a diary helps me with motivation in getting this army completed in time for a tournament in January 2020.

First of all, the idea - in Canberra, Australia we have a convention (Cancon) every January, it's been going for something like 30+ years, and for about the last decade we've had a WarGods tournament running.

After a Kickstarter I have an Amazon warband sitting in bare metal so I decided that for 2020 I'll take that Warband. First of all I have to work out the army list, then prepare the models for painting.

So, onto the army list:
      Amazon Demigod of Hecate, Ka 2, second Ka power Skin of Marble

Still have to work out what to equip her with, but with the Ka power she can't take armour...

13 Hellhounds - using Reaper's WarPugs - 12 War Pugs based in pairs with a Reaper Foo Dog as the leader

5 x Outriders - Horse Archers
      5 x Outriders - Horse Archers
      12 x Peltasts
      Mother of Serpents (effectively a Minoan snake priestess)
      That takes me to about 905 from a maximum of 1750 points, so I'll need to work out what to use the remaining points for, I do need to take some basic warriors, which will set me back 25pts/model (so I can potentially take 30 of them), and I may take some Raiders instead of outriders (they are spear-armed cavalry)

Anyway, I'll try and get some photos of the basic models tomorrow and go from there...

• By 72moonglum
      Hi all,
      just finished this one last night, hope you enjoy! Another really nice figure from Chris Fitzpatrick and his company Crocodile Games.  This was from their most recent Kickstarter if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for looking!

• By 72moonglum
      So here is my rendition of a figure from Crocodile Games, Hecate sculpted by Chris Fitzpatrick.  She's a bit bare chested, so you can see a shot of her front here:

http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:Crocodile_games_hecate_front_(2).JPG

and here is her view from behind:

• By 72moonglum
      So just finished this one up last night, Artemis from the most recent Kickstarter of Crocodile Games, sculpted by Chris FitzPatrick.   Not adding any pictures from behind as don't want to violate any policies on unclothedness, hopefully the pictures I chose were all right. 

So really enjoyed painting this one up, as there was very little metal I had to worry about.  Actually the most difficult or time consuming part on this one was the straps on her sandals and then the design on her cloak which was not freehand but actually sculpted on to the cloak. Overall very nice figure I think to paint and it's a nice larger scale, so the face and eyes were pretty easy to work on. 

Enjoy!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)