A huge THANK YOU to Reaper, ReaperBryan, et al

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to agree whole-hardheartedly with this post. I have had my miniatures for a while now, but this fabulous deal of a Kick Starter has gotten me re-involved in a part of the gaming hobby that I thought I had left behind.

I love painting! I can devote an hour or a little more to it on many weekday mornings, and I eye my box of paints and half-finished models longingly on the weekends. Opening up my case to pick the next set of models to paint is like having multiple Christmas! Okay so occasionally it feels like a burden, but usually surfing the forums here, and taking a few days off restores the magic.

Your company reached for the stars in this expansion and your hard work in made it into a reality for the 17,000 of us that signed on. I don't think I would have rediscovered this old joy without you.

Anyway here is a picture of my case of partially painted figures from the vampire level.

post-12081-0-34698900-1372089826_thumb.jpg
Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 12

THANK YOU REAPER!!! ::D:

Your entire team's dedication to quality and to your backers and customers has been simply phenomenal, as well as your patience in dealing with red tape of various kinds, shipping hiccups, and many eager backers! This has been such a crazy wonderful ride, and I'm looking forward to doing lots of business with you in the future. Take care of yourselves, and if/when you guys do another Kickstarter in the future (not for awhile, I'd imagine!), I'll be one of the first in line. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

How dare you thank Reaper when they're obviously just screwing around and not sending the rest of us our stuff yesterday like they have.

It's stuff like this that make me realize how awesome Games Workshop, Wargames Factory and Defiance Games are. They never have problems like this!

Wait. What? My sarcasm mode was stuck on again? Oops. Strike all that.

Reaper rocks!

Can't wait to get my stuff, mostly because it means Reaper will be mostly done with this project and things can get back to normal for them.

Keep up the good work guys!

Mine might be small enough to be in the next "book", but add my hat to this ring.

I was just discussing business practices earlier today, and I can't begin to express my appreciation for being a "customer" rather than a "consumer". Not enough companies in the world treat me like that any more, and I'll happily funnel business...both my own, and through spreading the word...to a company that goes that extra mile.

Keep on rocking, guys.

• Like 2

I have had my miniatures for a while now, but this fabulous deal of a Kick Starter has gotten me re-involved in a part of the gaming hobby that I thought I had left behind.

This is very much true for me, as well! I'd sort of fallen out of the hobby (despite still having lots of miniatures and hobby supplies), but I was lucky enough to hear about the Kickstarter and this strange new product called "Bones". Without a doubt, it has rekindled my interest in the hobby and got me to pull out minis that I haven't looked at in years (including several old Reaper minis like the "four horsemen" that I never got around to finishing...)! So a big "thank you" to everyone at Reaper for doing an awesome job and really going above and beyond for your customers! ::D:

lol I don't think Reaper, Bryan in particular, will want to hear the word "Kickstarter" for at least a year. Which is fine, gives me time to put a sizable dent in the stuff I already have. :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Thanks Reaper! From a new and enthusiastic fan.

...and from an old, but no less enthusiastic fan!

Although... there was another Kickstarter in the works, wasn't there....?