A huge THANK YOU to Reaper, ReaperBryan, et al

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*does his best J. Jonah Jameson impression*

These people don't need thanked! They're menaces to society, and I won't believe they've done anything good until I get my shipment notification as PROOF!

What?

I already got it? When?

More than twelve hours ago?

Well what the #@&%?! Why didn't anyone tell me this?

Really? You sure?

I already knew and posted about it?

*clears throat and adjusts tie*

Well then, I've just been informed that I did get my shipment notification, and that these guys have been working their butts off, and that I should probably issue an official apology. Reaper rules! WOOO!!! Keep up the good work, fellas! And Parker? You're FIRED!

• Like 3

I haven't gotten mine as of yet, but I heartily support this thread!

Likewise... I have a feeling I'll be in the last batch or so because i had a lot of addons but you guys have been awesome during this whole undertaking. pat yourselves on the back... just not right now. :)

I don't have my stuff yet, but the work y'all are putting in is obvious. Thanks for working as hard as you have been.

Bryan, Kit (and Ed) -- the packers need a break. I think that you should give serious consideration to not shipping anything this weekend and probably not July 4-7 either. Keeping on schedule isn't important enough to break your staff.

We may be past the halfway mark, but there's still a BUNCH to do. I have a vacation planned flying out July 4, and I hope I can make it!

I hope it's somewhere quiet and comfortable that's never heard of UPS.

Edit: Actually, I hope it's somewhere quiet and comfortable that's never heard of the Internet - period. ::D:

Edited by Dan Goodchild
  • Like 1

We may be past the halfway mark, but there's still a BUNCH to do. I have a vacation planned flying out July 4, and I hope I can make it!

I hope it's somewhere quiet and comfortable that's never heard of UPS.

Washington DC with the Family, for a week. The Smithsonian, the presidential monument thingies, the scorch marks on the White House from the first Kickstarter that delayed Canadian shipments back in 1812....

hehehehehe... DC is a great vacation spot. Just stick to the National Mall. If you wander outside the safety zone, your likely to get shot. We need Bryan for KS squared. Oh, and the "National Aquarium" was a complete waste of money, so avoid that.

hehehehehe... DC is a great vacation spot. Just stick to the National Mall. If you wander outside the safety zone, your likely to get shot. We need Bryan for KS squared. Oh, and the "National Aquarium" was a complete waste of money, so avoid that.

It's not nearly that bad!

Avoid going north to Baltimore. It is that bad.

Ed wanted me to tell the Canadians that the reason they were in limbo was because they had burned down the white house, until I reminded him that that happened 200 years ago, and it really wasn't any of our backers' fault.

However, if it makes you feel any better, you can think that that is our reason, and Texans hold a grudge :D

I visited Washington DC when I was 13 or 14. I was there for a reason so I only had one day of sight-seeing. I went to the Smithsonian Aerospace Museum and I still remember seeing the original model of the U.S.S. Enterprise from the original series. It was quite the thrill for a young geekling. ::):