Sign in to follow this  
Wasgo

Bones Print and Play Games

With so many people getting at least the Vampire level, I'm surprised there aren't any Print and Play board games popping up for this yet (other than the Hero Quest expansion). Is there any interest, or do most people just want these for RPGs?

Edited by Wasgo
  • Like 1

With my Bones I shall have the most glorious Pathfinder campaign ever! Well... actually it'll just be splendid. But one my friend gets in his Dwarf Forge stuff, then it shall be the most glorious Pathfinder campaign ever!

• Like 1

Hmm... I'm thinking something based on Water Margin (an old Chinese adventure novel). That has 108 "stars," which would provide lots of roles for the minis to fill.

And Kord the Destroyer would make a great Black Whirlwind (Li Kui)!

Edited by Snu

RPGs actually for me.

Though Song of Blades and Heroes and Warlord are going to get some work once I get the Bones.

I also intend to use my Bones and Red Box Games minis to set the visual tone for my campaign setting.

Song of Blade and Heroes, and Song of Deeds and Glory (for Campaigns), by Ganesha Games, are the original reason I got into this Great KS. Best 8 bucks I've ever spent on gaming! Then I really got into the idea of backing Reaper's goal. And then there was a lot of, "Oh shiny. We can use those. Oh. More shiny . . ."

And now I'm watching the ticker and waiting for the magic notification that my Vampire +12 is shipping . . .

D&D 3.5, D&D 4th, D&D Next, and Pathfinder for me and my group, maybe with warlords thrown in when I get around to buying the rules for it. SoB&H is tempting too I have to say

Note these days SoBH + SoBG is $16. Though you only need SoBH to actually play once you have minis.

Yep, Thanks ObsidianCrane! Sorry 'bout any confusion. Definitely recommend getting them both.

Well if you need some play area for your bones then take a walk over to my site.

www.quests-of-legend.weebly.com

Here you can download tiles from a variety of sets, and the odd quest.

Currently I'm going out doors and working on a woodland set, drop by and if you have any ideas or suggestions, drop me a line.

It gets update slowly due to real home and work life...............donations for my retirement are very welcome. ;)

• Like 2

Goalsystem Delves plus a box of DnD dungeon tiles plus printable dungeons from Skeleton Key Games and Fat Dragon Games (FDG the better value of the two but SKG have a LOT of different graphics sets) and oh, maybe some of these here:

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/103897/Inked-Adventures-Square-Dungeon-Tiles&affiliate_id=294988 which are bright, clean and nice.

I also plan to do some wargaming with ARES from Mj12 to help teach my daughter maths.

Well if you need some play area for your bones then take a walk over to my site.

www.quests-of-legend.weebly.com

Here you can download tiles from a variety of sets, and the odd quest.

Currently I'm going out doors and working on a woodland set, drop by and if you have any ideas or suggestions, drop me a line.

It gets update slowly due to real home and work life...............donations for my retirement are very welcome. ;)

some nice looking stuff. Hope to see some more.