Bones international orders question re: ticker

Darkmatter

Some of you may be wondering why that shrill, annoying whinging noise has disappeared while you read this thread. You can thank Arnifix for shutting me the hell up - he crammed a spare Vampire box into my cakehole to reduce the volume of my complaining, and it's staved off the onset of Boneschosis.

So, thanks Arnifix! Nice to meet a fellow Backer and I definitely owe you a beer or two to go with the replacement Vampire box!

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 7

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mah Boooones are here!

All the extras seem to be there, but I haven't checked through the Vampire box yet (I did seem to get the extra NOVA bag, though).

I am going to be quite distracted for my engagement party tonight, but at least we went with a fantasy theme so all the dragons won't be out of place.

• Like 6

Midnight here.

There is no doubt about it! It is harder & harder to keep a positive view when all around people are getting their rewards than it was when we were all in the same boat!

It really is hard to swallow that so recently we had the excitement of a swiftly spinning ticker reflecting the hard work of multiple packing teams & their speedy dispatch of the rewards but now? Silence and the memory of a vague explanation that the postal service of the USA won't send a truck and until they do we can pass the time speculating what if any progress or effort is being put into fulfilling our rewards. Perhaps even speculating if the level of communication reflects well on Reaper.

W

Dug these out of the KS comments and sharing them in case people haven't seen them

Craig Whiting on July 19

OK TO ALL AUSSIES I have received an email reply from Bryan.
We still have a significant number of AU orders in hand because we ran out of room on the first truck. We are working on arranging more but I do not presently have a date available to share. I am sorry for the delays, we are trying to work through everything as fast as we can.
That now explains why some Australians received their email notification and most of us did not. Also with the latest update Reaper will now commence the packing and shipping for retail backers next week. The conclusion to draw here is that it looks like all ROW will be finished being picked and packed this week. That's the good news. Bad news is that Reaper doesn't know when USPS will send another truck and if all the remaining ROW boxes will fit on it. I am starting to think that the local USPS can't handle too many international parcels at once. Say a truck load for example. Well the rest of ROW are back to the waiting game.

So apparently no idea when the truck'll get there for the rest of the rest of the world.

For the canadians

Michael Pruden about 5 hours ago

@Scott asked the question and got an answer. :)

A truck will be here Tuesday 7/30/13 to pick up all Canadian PO box deliveries to have them dropped into the Canadian Postal system. This will take at least a week to get to the border and then however long it takes for Canadian Post to deliver. These deliveries will not be trackable. Please allow 2-3 business weeks for delivery from Tuesday 7/30/13.

Thanks!

Adrienne Hawkins

It's only for those that are PO Box addresses. UPS won't ship to PO's. you won't get a notice with a PO.

Not sure if it answers your question but it works for me and another couple of rural people. :

Which again is a complete fail on communication from Reaper, that stuff should have been in KS updates. It doesn't explain western Canadia truck going missing or anything, but if you're a Canadian with a PO box, you'll still be waiting.

1.47am GMT on Reaper's Facebook page;

I'm happy to report that my confirmation email system just made 156 more Europeans very happy.

In other news for western Canadians, we've just found out from UPS that there was a hang up with our freight at customs in Ontario. It's getting ready to hit Alberta today or tomorrow when it'll go into they local distribution system, they told us. Sorry for the delays.

No I wasn't one of them.

Which again is a complete fail on communication from Reaper, that stuff should have been in KS updates. It doesn't explain western Canadia truck going missing or anything, but if you're a Canadian with a PO box, you'll still be waiting.

Shouldn't Canadian's with a PO Box know that UPS doesn't deliver to them? The shipping method was in an Official KS update written right above the line that told everyone to make sure their addresses were correct. UPS don't seem to be the best at giving people relevant information. It was probably a surprise to Reaper themselves.

Woot got my shipping confirmation(s), now there is just the waiting for the box to arrive!

Two Weeks! (for certain values of 2 that may include up to 4)

Lets hope USPS and Australia Post do their usual good job (well, in my experience anyway) and get it to you in a minimum of time. Mine hit the Chicago sort facility on the 18th and was delivered on the 24th to Adelaide, so less time than I expected. Its the fastest USPS shipment I have ever received, and the biggest. I was hoping against hope that I would get them by Friday but didn't expect to, and then they showed up on Wednesday. To be honest, I'm a little overwhelmed by the sheer number of all these little plastic things. And don't be too concerned with the USPS tracker. Mine decided to notify me it had arrived at post office and delivered about 15 hours after it was actually delivered.

Here's hoping yours is just as quick! You will be swimming in bones in no time at all.

I'm happy to report that my confirmation email system just made 156 more Europeans very happy.[/size]

In other news for western Canadians, we've just found out from UPS that there was a hang up with our freight at customs in Ontario. It's getting ready to hit Alberta today or tomorrow when it'll go into they local distribution system, they told us. Sorry for the delays.[/size]

No I wasn't one of them.

Can someone help my poor addled brain here. If reaper can't process the remaining hundreds RoW rewards because USPS won't spare them a truck: What exactly happened with 156 (not one of 'em either)?

I'm happy to report that my confirmation email system just made 156 more Europeans very happy.[/size]

In other news for western Canadians, we've just found out from UPS that there was a hang up with our freight at customs in Ontario. It's getting ready to hit Alberta today or tomorrow when it'll go into they local distribution system, they told us. Sorry for the delays.[/size]

No I wasn't one of them.

Can someone help my poor addled brain here. If reaper can't process the remaining hundreds RoW rewards because USPS won't spare them a truck: What exactly happened with 156 (not one of 'em either)?

USPS must have sent a truck. Probably a small one. I imagine that's the only way they would have escaped from Reaper HQ. ObsidianCrane is an Aussie, so more than 156 may have left, or 156 got sent, and there were a couple of random non-european ones in there. I guess a small truck would be better than no truck at all. They would have to have a lot more ready to go by now.

OK. This is the US Friday and we're seeing shipping notifications again. So that supports my hypothesis that they're getting one truck a week for ROW shipments for whatever reason. I'm going to stop looking for updates / shipping notifications till this time next week now.

• Like 1