Bones international orders question re: ticker

Darkmatter

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from theleast?

Bowen Mountain, West of Sydney - so not near you (according to that map at least).

I just checked out your art - very impressive! Maybe we should collaborate one day when I need some illustrations/concepts (I'm a writer by trade).

Where are you from theleast?

Bowen Mountain, West of Sydney - so not near you (according to that map at least).

I just checked out your art - very impressive! Maybe we should collaborate one day when I need some illustrations/concepts (I'm a writer by trade).

I don't really have much time to collaborate these days. If I had the time to work with every writer that wanted me to draw for them - well I wouldn't have time to breathe. :blush: There is plenty of local talent over here though if you know where to look.

Just a heads up for the Dutchies:

My wisdomteeth got chirurgicly removed this morning and based on the track and trace info I hoped to get the package containing my pledge and still make the best of my day.

Instead got a message from Dutch customs, as apparently they have no clue what to do with the package from Reaper. The letter I got mentioned that they have a package of which they can't estimate the value so I need to send an invoice to them stating the value (luckily a digitial/internet invoice is accepted as well) within 30 days. so I've contacted reaper and see if they can send me the $100 invoice as would be the declared value IIRC.

My wisdomteeth got chirurgicly removed this morning and based on the track and trace info I hoped to get the package containing my pledge and still make the best of my day.
Instead got a message from Dutch customs, as apparently they have no clue what to do with the package from Reaper. The letter I got mentioned that they have a package of which they can't estimate the value so I need to send an invoice to them stating the value (luckily a digitial/internet invoice is accepted as well) within 30 days. so I've contacted reaper and see if they can send me the $100 invoice as would be the declared value IIRC.

The original receipt from Amazon Payments should be enough, you should have received an email in August 2012 with the subject heading "Your Payment to Hobby-Q / Reaper Miniatures has succeeded". Just remember to explain that the shipping was $25 on top of the $100 value.

The original receipt from Amazon Payments should be enough, you should have received an email in August 2012 with the subject heading "Your Payment to Hobby-Q / Reaper Miniatures has succeeded". Just remember to explain that the shipping was $25 on top of the $100 value.

If I had only ordered a vampire box, yes, this would suffice.However our pledge contained a lot of add-ons. IIRC Reaper stated that these would not incoprerated into the value of the package and that only the initial (vampire) pledge would be used.

Our complete list is a but longer and surmounts to $662 excluding P&P. So you can imagine that it makes quite some difference for us.

Keep us informed how it went with Reaper as we might need to do that as well.

I like how they don't give any estimated dates there. Good effort Reaper. *sarcasm* One person in the KS comments saying that Reaper have suggested that they won't be finished with RoW until the SECOND week of August now.

Given they say they are going largest to smallest orders now irrespective of country (yet another change of fulfillment direction?), an indication of what "level" of complexity they are doing now (eg 18 line items, or such) would have helped me to infer how much longer I have to wait. I have 13 line items (1 each of Vamp + 10 addons + figure case + KS Sophie) and no email so they must still be processing larger orders than this.

Edited by ctsteel