Bones international orders question re: ticker

Darkmatter

If Reaper has the ability to load those ROW orders onto a truck I doubt very much that there would be more than a 24hr delay before it was parked at their loading dock. Carriers fall over themselves to get business and they would not risk losing it for this reason, I speak from personal experience in the mail order field.

Its more likely that the ROW orders have been pushed back until domestic US orders have been completed.

Which I have no problem with BUT Reaper should tell us what is going on. Communication has been sporadic and not up to their usual excellent standard.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone posted on the KS comments that they bugged Reaper enough that they told him that ROW orders will start when its under 4000 orders left.

I hope that's not found out to be true......as in ROW stuff is being deliberately delayed. Otherwise their reputation to internationals will take a serious nose dive.

Can't always trust KS comments.

Someone posted on the KS comments that they bugged Reaper enough that they told him that ROW orders will start when its under 4000 orders left.

I hope that's not found out to be true......as in ROW stuff is being deliberately delayed. Otherwise their reputation to internationals will take a serious nose dive.

Can't always trust KS comments.

Okay, but we know that 3100 are ROW left to be shipped so numbers wise its roughly right. Plus the constant stream of US and possible at 20 items being shipped now. Even if its wrong at least you know something. Why not expect it at 4000, and if it comes before that then you can be shocked and excited???

I must admit that this "4000" business caused me to raise a quizical eyebrow. If it's true it's a bit of let down both in the substance of the message & the manner of it's arrival!

Now I appreciate it could be that the fact that we're at 5,500 odd orders and it could simply be that the current processing schedule means that there will only be 4000 left by the time the problems with the RoW deliveries are sorted & we can be added to the work load.

Still if true it is one of those communications that could have been better handled.

Just found that KS comment. What is posted as a quote is:

"Let's just say when the KS Bones Countdown gets to approx. 4000 orders remaining then it will be all international reward orders."

That could just be a poorly-worded way of saying there are around 4000 non-US orders left and they don't expect to have issues sorted out before US orders are finished.

Again, if that is the case they damn well should have told us. Not strung us along with 'oh, we're waiting for a truck, we'll let you know when it gets here.'
Okay, you're waiting for a truck. Fine. But then you decide to wait until a certain # of U.S. orders are finished? Perhaps that information could have been shared with us so we weren't checking the forums, the ticker and KS page every day; rife anticipation of an announcement of a truck or any extra info to signal the start of our shipping.

• Like 1

It could be that, as Sumbloke pointed out, that they now have little hope the RoW truck will arrive before the US orders run out. Even if it arrived sometime Monday, they will be very close to finishing US. (As tomorrow is a holiday, there is no chance it would be before Monday.)

Again, if that is the case they damn well should have told us. Not strung us along with 'oh, we're waiting for a truck, we'll let you know when it gets here.'

Okay, you're waiting for a truck. Fine. But then you decide to wait until a certain # of U.S. orders are finished? Perhaps that information could have been shared with us so we weren't checking the forums, the ticker and KS page every day; rife anticipation of an announcement of a truck or any extra info to signal the start of our shipping.

Damn right. I mean we do make up roughly 15% of the total backers and the original statement "1 day US, 1 day Canada and 1 day ROW"

was never amended or revoked. And don't forget for the EU we're looking at 4-6 weeks shipping plus whatever time customs need.

As mentioned in a different post, centralized communication shouldn't have been that difficult to achieve, but Reaper still is posting all over the place.

I have a very large order and I'm UK.

I've made a paint rack, made some miniature trays to hold 300 miniatures. I've been planning a dungeon board made out of blue foam.

The miniatures will arrive when they arrive.

Take a deep breath. Their are far more serious things in life to fret over.

OOOooooooohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 4

I am giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Like others, I suspect that they will run out of US shipments before they get everything cleared up for us international shipments. I also suspect that they will package all the international shipments and have them ready to be slapped with the appropriate paperwork, so that they can be loaded as soon as the last impediment is gone.

To date, I have only seen Reaper act in a good way, with excellent customer service - with perhaps the exception being that communications could have been a bit better these last few days.

• Like 2

Yeah, I think we need a KS update to let everyone know where we stand. If it is that they're purposefully holding us back, then that's really poor form. If it's just that they don't expect it for a while, we still deserve to know when we can expect it.