Show Off your PC

Muninn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wtb a good kitsune rogue mini :(

Absolutely, that. Head swaps are actually pretty easy. You just have to find the right kind of body for your character. The first thing that came to mind for me was using Shad's of Saori's body (although I don't know what type of rogue you're playing).

My only experience doing a head swap is creating a Dragonborn Sorcerer using the dragonman conversion kit and putting that on top of a GW Empire Wizard body. I modeled a hood to make the conversion a bit more natural, although I'm not sure if you'd want to do that since that might obscure the ears.

Nadaar.jpg

~Muninn

• Like 15

wtb a good kitsune rogue mini :(

I'm not a board game player, but I backed the 12 realms kickstarter mainly for Tamamo-no-Mae and other minis. They have been releasing images and she's looking amazing:pic1707463_lg.jpg

That's her in the middle next to the monkey/pirate king. Her tails look fantastic.

GCT Studios has a Kitsune for it's Bushido game. I've never purchased from them, but it looks interesting, and comes in a dual form:

Promo%20Kitsune_0.jpg?itok=7eYSnc8Z

You can check it out here: http://www.bushido-thegame.com/catalog/kitsune-fox-form

Mine and my wife's current D&D characters.

Married Wood Elves painted by my lovely wife. Fighter and ranger, both 6th level.

Lorielle-and-Loryn.jpg

and my Runequest 2e character, this time painted by me :)

RQ-mini-01.jpg

RQ-mini-02.jpg

RQ-mini-03.jpg

Edited by madmike
  • Like 11

Here's another one. A friend of mine cooked up a Fallout setting in Savage Worlds. It...didn't go well. After the demise of my first character (a complete psychopath created to punish the DM for ruining our last group game) I ran this mutant pit fighter. Armed with a steam hammer or some such thing. Made from a Sebeki hero, an old Tyranid head, and a hammer made of plastic bits and spare parts.

post-12232-0-35663200-1373662500.jpg

• Like 8

I've been following this thread with great interest and appreciation. The primary purpose for most of my minis is to represent PCs and NPCs!

That said, my photos are scattered all over the place, so as I can find them I'll add to the thread. Our gaming group currently has three games in active rotation.

First up is my character in our Firefly campaign. Sanael has painted most of the party for this group, but I based my character around this Anima tactics model and have been looking forward to painting it for a long time. So, here's Vera, ex-companion and party tank:

post-3334-0-43942200-1373746332_thumb.jpg

And a better angle to see her very favorite gun:

post-3334-0-14052300-1373746359_thumb.jpg

Edit: Because I forgot to attach the pictures :wacko:

Edited by Nissiana
  • Like 15

Here's some more. 50 Fathoms this time.

First up is a Scurillian, my first character. Scurillians are super-intelligent giant crabs with a foul disposition. This is the official mini from Great White Games.

post-12232-0-79519400-1373906375.jpg

Like so many PCs, he met an untimely end. Devoured, ironically, by less-than-super-intelligent giant crabs. Oh, well. He was replaced by this guy, a Kraken (squid-head magic users) water mage, one of two Kraken mage brothers in the group. He died, too. Not being satisfied with the official Kraken minis I repurposed a Reaper mummy. Add a few tentacles, and voila.

post-12232-0-71329200-1373906595.jpg

Had we kept playing after the unfortunate incident that resulted in the death of most of party (all but one) this would have been my character. A Scurillian witch hunter. Turns out Torquemada (yes, him) was a part of the 50 Fathoms setting, and had agents keeping tabs on the magic users that were always running around. He has been converted to have a prosthetic leg and carry a brace of pistols. You can't see it in this shot, but he also carries a cross. He kicks @$$ for the lord. Or would have, if we hadn't quit playing.

post-12232-0-44706500-1373906826.jpg

Nobody expects the Crustacean Inquisition.

• Like 8

I go through a new PC every session it seems so not sure I would want to paint a mini just for me. :) My last "guy" would have been hard to find a mini for anyway. It was a Bardbarian who was transgender and from another dimension. My axe was a huge electric guitar. My mistake was making another multi class PC...especially with the other half being a bard. I hate bards.

Instead I will keep going through this thread and enjoying what everyone else has done for their PCs. :)

The first is my PC for our dnd 4e games. Laneth "loki" lefeyson a high elf warlock hex blade . He conjures his blade of winters mourning when the time needs but usual just has his lantern (rod of deadly casting). A liar and a thief he awoke in the underdark with only the lantern, to survive he made a pact with a devil who gave him power. He's also a nice guy.

2nd is Belgarth the gnome storm sorcerer , prefers to fight at a distance with his companion (not shown) cocky the half rooster half stag. He loves to fly even though he can only do it for short periods of time. He has lost his tribe who under treat had to move and belgarth was separated.

3rd is my girlfriends pc. Talo the assassin . Talo is a elf from the moon hills and was forced to leave (unknown reasons to the group)in hand normally sits a spiked chain. she uses the shadows to kill her enemys. Talo holds a magic ring which creates a illusion of a dragon and often plays with her young wolf pup nabob

post-8141-0-94323100-1374027001_thumb.jpg

post-8141-0-72316300-1374027251_thumb.jpg

post-8141-0-91992200-1374027532_thumb.jpg

• Like 1