Best Wings in Denton and do they deliver? (Giving thanks for their hard work)

Niranth

Look at all you fancy people with your robot butlers. I still make mine the old fashioned way - grinds in a filter. And I grind my own beans, too. Uphill, both ways. In winter.

My wife is the Keurig fan because of the convenience. At home, I grind beans with a small manual grinder and use a single cup coffee filter. At work, I use store ground coffee in an Aeropress because of the easy clean up. My wife calls me a coffee snob, but I like having really good coffee and being able to control the amount of caffeine by mixing in decaf coffee.

Ron

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was following Dan for certain other reasons officer, and from this video you can see that he was with something that had a lot of fumes coming off of it, specially around the shoes, distorting the image a fair bit, and later in the video you can see Dan going into the pharmacy to get some cream. If you look at the date time stamp officer, you can see that it was at the same time that Harrek died.

So you can take Dan, Buglips and myself off of the suspect list officer.

On another note, Buglips, do you need any help in your latest project...hmm...painting project, yes, definitely painting project?

• Like 1

"Coffee is the work of the devil"

Any alibi will work. Somehow I doubt police officers will work too hard investigating the disappearance of someone trying to imply there is something wrong with coffee shops.

Call your local Tim Hortons: "Oh yeah, sure, they were here. The stinky one had an extra-large double double, only a tooney you know, and the other lad had some tim-bits to go with his coffee. Well, yeah, they did have some bloody knuckles, but they said they were acting out scenes from Goon." Officer: "Clearly just some good Canadian kids, the victim probably just fell up and down a few flights of stairs, breaking his neck, arm and leg before walking out into the swamp to die. Case closed."

• Like 2

Meanwhile… back on topic:

Although not permanent, I kind of like ladystorm's movie pass idea. Especially with it being summer blockbuster time.

I dunno, I'm torn. Permanent fixture that makes anyone a custom cup of coffee but which not everyone will use and will require maintenance or a nice one-off gesture that says "relax and have a good time on us" but is over quickly.

I think I'm leaning toward the movie passes idea.

• Like 1

We could also cool them off with ice cream / frozen yogurt and donate the rest. But I am cool with the air conditioned theater too. (see what I did there?)

(If we donate, I'd like to see it done in Bryan's name, or Reaper's )

• Like 2