• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• By Peithetairos
      An older miniature I started years ago, but finished recently. I think it was mostly the weapons (shading) and dirty shirt missing. I would say the paint job is average, but I do like the miniature.

I decided to go for a simple, but interesting base, featuring a Nolzur's bottle and Thomarillion barrel. 

• By deathly halliwell
      Hi folks, 
      I recently painted up the dark dwarves (and Margara, dwarf shaman) as some duergar. Heavily inspired by Dr. Faust's Painting Clinic duergar streams for the skin. 
      Only one picture, but may take more if there's interest. :)

• By jonaas33
      Painted this dwarf after he inspired me to write a D&D adventure.  It's a really cool fig with plenty of neat little details.  Comments and critiques are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By 72moonglum
      Hello fine fans and lovers of the Reaper Miniature World!

So today I've got two figures to post. I'd do them together, but different sculptors and different genres.

The first one is an old Julie Guthrie figure from the eighties, Woman Warrior With Two Swords.  I think she came in a box from the range "the Adventurers", which was full of female player characters.

So here she is:

In one of Anne's podcasts, she was doing non-metal metal and I'd asked her about her base colors and she suggested more grey as opposed to a blue beginning, so with this figure and her metals, I started out with Rainy Grey instead of Ashen Blue which is what I normally use.  I think she came out pretty decently, even though of course I'm never satisfied with my own work.  Such is the curse of the painter....

Anyhoos, hope you enjoy her, a very fun and basic figure.  One of the reason I like old school minis as I've mentioned before.  She strapped on her armor, grabbed her blades and took off.  No ladening herself with bags, sacks and knick knacks.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)