Sign in to follow this  
Mishra

Missing giants

I glanced around the website to double check the price on the Icingstead giant spearman and warrior, and noticed that they were missing. They aren't even coming up in any kind of search. Are they discontinued or possibly getting reworked as Bones?

Just curious because I love my giants! ^_^

They were only ever released in the P-65 line, which is now discontinued. AFAIK, there's been nothing definitely said that they will be added to Bones, but they do seem like excellent candidates.

~v

I completely forgot they were 65's, now I wish I had bought more of them back when. Oh well, here's hoping they make a return!

Thanks, Shakandara. ::):

The fate of the missing P65 models has been addressed already;

There were a few* models exclusive to P-65. Most of them will be transitioned to Bones (or already are via the Kickstarter) over the next year. There are a few duds that will probably not be made into Bones, that may or may not be transitioned to DHL.

*My brain says seven. It might be as many as ten.

So I would suggest the missing giants fit into the future Bones category, so they'll get done "Soon".