Bones You'd Like to See, thread #2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I am talking about above :))

My pathfinder game deserves 20 Bones hobgoblins. I've got the Orcopalpse now I need Hobgobageddon

^^^^This, times 1000. There are tons of orcs to be had but finding hobgoblins is a challenge.

• Like 3

Translucent Spell Effects

I was just talking to Ub3r N3rd about having these but as something you can add to the and of your spellcaster.  Like a pre-pinned effect or a hand-swap with the effect coming from the hand but cast with translucent Bonesium.

Example:

Partial shield spell with a pin in the middle to attach it to the outstretched hand of your mage ... or even have a replacement hand with the fingers splayed wide to paint over the translucent plastic and hand swap instead of pin.

shield_spell_effect.jpg

Obviously, translucent red flames for the casting of burning hands or starting to case fireball.  I was already considering adding the flaming sphere to a spellcaster.

A Zeus-like setup with a hand grasping blue lightning.

Multiple colors of Translucent Swirling Smoke coming from a hand that can be used for summons and such.

Translucent Weapons and hands for spirit weapons or flame sword spells.  And so on.

Perhaps even just plain translucent hands for emulating touch attacks like chill touch, vampiric touch and similar options.

• Like 10

I was just talking to Ub3r N3rd about having these but as something you can add to the and of your spellcaster.  Like a pre-pinned effect or a hand-swap with the effect coming from the hand but cast with translucent Bonesium.

Example:

Partial shield spell with a pin in the middle to attach it to the outstretched hand of your mage ... or even have a replacement hand with the fingers splayed wide to paint over the translucent plastic and hand swap instead of pin.

shield_spell_effect.jpg

Obviously, translucent red flames for the casting of burning hands or starting to case fireball.  I was already considering adding the flaming sphere to a spellcaster.

Multiple colors of Translucent Swirling Smoke coming from a hand that can be used for summons and such.

Translucent Weapons and hands for spirit weapons or flame sword spells.  And so on.

Perhaps even just plain translucent hands for emulating touch attacks like chill touch, vampiric touch and similar options.

Mage Hand.  Bigby's High Five.  Bigby's Pimp Slap...

• Like 6

Example:

shield_spell_effect.jpg

Mage Hand.  Bigby's High Five.  Bigby's Pimp Slap...

Bibgy's Bird Flip? It's a cantrip.

• Like 1

I'd like to see some of the Middle Eastern themed minis in Bones.  Especially the big guys like http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/middle%20eastern/sku-down/03254 and http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/middle%20eastern/sku-down/03322

I'd also like to see the rest of the Pathfinder Iconics, but considering the most recent 4 shown aren't even out in metal yet, it may be a while.

• Like 2