Bones You'd Like to See, thread #2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at the new line of furniture and dungeon dressing, and I was thinking that using the translucent fire effects and water effects would be helpful.  A fireplace for instance, could be either cast in two pieces, one in regular bonesium for the actual stone hearth, and a second piece of flames, so that the two could be put together or left apart for an unlit fireplace.  Or, it could be cast in one piece of translucent bonesium, with the stone portion needing to be painted like the current water weird.  Flaming braziers, buckets of water, boiling cauldrons, campfires, beds of coals, fountains, sinks, or water wells, dozens of different pieces could be added to the line.

• Like 13

I'd like to see some translucent minis of ice creatures and effects.

I'm thinking of taller giant sized roughly humanoid creatures made up of vertical running sharp edged layers of ice.

And I'd also like Large walls of ice.

Something in a colour like this for the creatures and the walls:

image_zps02d5c1a8.jpg

• Like 14

A host of Angels, Archons, and Azata/Eladrin. Many of the main Demon and Devil varieties are covered in Bones 2. Aside from Barbed, Bearded, and Horned Devils (Which I hope will be covered in Bones 3). This has however made me acutely aware of the lack of Celestials. Also of the Angels that are coming out why is every one of them female? A large sized male Solar type Angel (14080?), an Astral Deva type, and maybe a Trumpet Archon would be awesome. Failing that a pack of angelic wings to add to existing models might work too.

Also I would very much like a Lillend. I would pay double for a good Lillend model.

Edited by Arikiel
  • Like 2

We've got a serious need for some hazmat suit characters, male and female.  The older style would be best, so it could also be painted up as a fireproof suit, too.

How could you tell the difference between male and female unless they have the hood off?

• Like 4