Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones You'd Like to See, thread #2

We need Death Sheep. (and Death Cows.)

Check out the New Zealand movie "Black Sheep" where genetic modification of sheep goes horribly, horribly wrong.

(This was meant to be a reply to Chaos Wolf's post, but I can't seem to make the quote function work.)

Edited by ScaleyBob
  • Like 4

Death sheep? I thought that was a sheep of mass destruction created by the evil empire...

Excited But Clueless Farm Boy: "Look he's headed toward that small moo cow!"

Old Geezer: "That's no moo... That's a Death Sheep!"

• Like 2

-Lesser (large sized) frost giants

I'm sure it's been asked before but just incase with B3 on the way. Warlord Frost giants soldiers. I see brand new huge Frosties on the way but their lesser kin still need to appear to battle orcs and elves... and wolfmen.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 4

Of course!! Why didn't I think of that?

I think they're referred to as "Fluffy Death". Or perhaps "Flaffy Dith".

I don't speak the language of Oz well; I might have mis-transcribed.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Check out the New Zealand movie "Black Sheep" where genetic modification of sheep goes horribly, horribly wrong.

Or, if you prefer not to gouge your eyes out, don't.

• Like 3

We need Death Sheep.

yes I must have a mini of fenton, the death sheep from hell.  whahaha

• Like 1

Since Marvin posted this in the Randomness Thread and didn't want to post it here, I will because I really like this idea:

I wish Reaper would do some more civilized-type minotaurs, perhaps as part of Bones 3. Armored, muscular but not hulky, upright. Dragonlance-type, perhaps.

• Like 3

There is one figure I NEED in Bones. I paint one for my friend's birthday every year and every year his sword snaps off at some point. I know he would suffer from flimsy-sword syndrome but it's better than broken-sword. He would also be infinitely easier to re-base.

He's already been mentioned a couple of times but... I'm begging.

03524: Masaki, Ronin

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/masaki/latest/03524

• Like 5

Since Marvin posted this in the Randomness Thread and didn't want to post it here, I will because I really like this idea:

I wish Reaper would do some more civilized-type minotaurs, perhaps as part of Bones 3. Armored, muscular but not hulky, upright. Dragonlance-type, perhaps.

Yeah. It would be cool.

Also, since the talk of gods is out and about, I REALLY hope Pathfinder avatars make it to mini form. Shelyn and Urgathoa and yeah and yeah.

Also also, I could really use a deserty barbariany roguish male elf wielding a spike chain. Really, really need it.

• Like 4

I'd  like to see more of the big animal-type monsters go in - the gryphon, owlbear, gorgon and chimera are a good start, but I'd like more, since they're really pricey in metal and so useful on the table. Common monstrous mounts would be ideal, too... Some ideas:

Another gryphon (I know, I know, but the reality is that even if you aren't me, they usually live in flocks of 8-10...)

Pegasus

Hypogriff - both really common for paladin mounts

Hippocampus

Wyvern

Coatl

Also Dire Animals, but not with spikes and such preferably (although they're easy enough to remove...)

Giant Snakes

Tiger

Dire Bear

Dire Boar

Dire Badger

and so on...

And I'd love some rakshasa and other outsider figures...

• Like 8

A few weeks and we'll know.

Then too plead what we like to see for Bones IV

• Like 3