Bones You'd Like to See, thread #2

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Lesser (large sized) frost giants

I'm sure it's been asked before but just incase with B3 on the way. Warlord Frost giants soldiers. I see brand new huge Frosties on the way but their lesser kin still need to appear to battle orcs and elves... and wolfmen.

Has it been confirmed that the new Frost Giants will be larger then the existing Bones Frost Giants? I was rather counting on them being the same size. If the new ones are going to be larger then I would definitely like to see some more Frosties in the existing size/style. Like the discontinued Frost Giant Warrior (65100?) would be an awesome addition.

• Like 1

I'm sure it's been asked before but just incase with B3 on the way. Warlord Frost giants soldiers. I see brand new huge Frosties on the way but their lesser kin still need to appear to battle orcs and elves... and wolfmen.

Has it been confirmed that the new Frost Giants will be larger then the existing Bones Frost Giants? I was rather counting on them being the same size. If the new ones are going to be larger then I would definitely like to see some more Frosties in the existing size/style. Like the discontinued Frost Giant Warrior (65100?) would be an awesome addition.

They're at least taller IIRC, but they could probably fit on the same base. Different style, more human-looking.

I've been wondering where that kit has been, since both variants of the Frost Giant Warrior went Out of Print with the P-65 death in favor of Bones.

As mad as it sounds, some of the things I am most excited about seeing is basic animals, more decor & townsfolk. There are definitely monsters id like to see, especially in the Large category & I know I will get excited about a lot more as it comes out but its those simple things that I REALLY hope to see. I put together a list... even if its too late for Bones III, Id still like to see this reach bones at some point.

Decor

I am so hoping that the torture set and the cart are both in the KS but here are a few other sets

Town Folk

Not all have to be human... Id love to see some real characters of other races like:

Animals

I was excited to see the animals already in the core that has already been shown but I still want MOAR!  :devil: 

• Farm Animals - plus chickens & Bareback Ox or Mule to pull cart (such as the one seen at Reaper Con!)
  • Wolves - 2-4 different sculpts to allow to make a pack 
  • Tiger, Wild Boar, Elephant, Vulture

Dire Animals (Yay for giant snake!)

Magical Creatures/Beings

• Phoenix
  • Pegasus
  • Hippogriff
  • Manticore
  • Kamadan
  • Sphinx
  • Air Elemental
  • Wyvern
  • Dragonette 
  • Yeti
  • Cyclops  
  • Witch - old woman, hag
  • Nymph/Nereid
  •  Faun/Satyr 
  • Evil Fey (Such as This, This & This
  • Kitsune
  • Tengu 
  • Various Were (I love some of the ones seen at Reaper Con)

Edit: Id love cages in the Dungeon Decor too - one without a base that is large enough to put over a character

Edited by babbles
  • Like 9

This isn't as much my request as it is some of my local players: Tengu of several different types.  A rather

I also have to agree with Babble's request for bandits and prisoners.  (I'd grab a big batch of farm animals, too, for a particularly evil wizard who loves using Polymorph a little too much...)

• Like 1

Also Gypsies... my husband just reminded me that we really want a caravan of gypsies as part of the townfolk/npc list (the caravan as decor would also be awesome!)

Its all because of that one game where our party of 5 (all about level 8) ran into gypsies & lets just say a pack of many things was involved and that party of 5 became a party of 1... and so that 1 player got all the XP & leveled 5 times in 1 session. It was a crazy night.

• Like 6

I would agree that some more variety in the "Multi-mook" packs of figures would be nice from a functional "what I can use in my weekly game" angle. 

I think I might have mentioned this in another wish list thread, but from a Pathfinder standpoint, look at the boards and see what the popular builds are in terms of race/weapons specialties/etc are and make a male and female in each.  Right now I think half the figures we're using for my weekly game (which is still low level) are repaints and variations I did using a lot of the "Iconic <class>" figures.  Including cutting the ears off poor iconic alchemist Damiel, then lopping off his hand and gluing on a rapier wielding hand... then painting his cloak as a leather duster to make him into my Investigator.

• Like 2

In addition to the wonderful list by babbles above (townsfolk and animals! yay!) id like to see some of my all time favorite apex villains such as

not- Cryonax, prince of elememetal cold

not- Fraz-Urb'luu, demon prince of deception

and...

a serpintine dragon

a drake/terrestrial dragon

couatl

giant ants (queen, prince, soldier, worker)

generic robot (retro?)

insectoid humanoid

oni

moorlocks

• Like 3

I'd love to see some Sci-Fi miniatures.  Heroes, Monsters, Aliens, Robots & Vehicles of all shapes & sizes.  Perhaps some sci-fi game mat dressing as well.

Perhaps looking at the Eclipse Phase, Numenera/The Strange, Alpha Omega, or ShadowRun universes for ideas.

Edited by jaddink