coach

when should we be worried if we havent even received a KS shipping email?

Got an email on May 6 that said we will send an email when we are ready to send your package

I have patience but after two months am beginning to get worried that something is wrong with my order and it may have been skipped, overlooked, lost, etc?

Also have a trade partner who received his a long time ago and worried he may try to find a new trading partner

Checked spam folder and nothing there either

Am I right in that no email means my order hasnt even been processed yet?

They sent the address verification email. You received that.

They resumed shipping, it is ongoing.

Probably, the lack of email means you are not yet processed, but maybe not.

I can't say you should start to worry yet because there are factors that you didn't share.

Where are you located?

How many line items do you have?

Basic run-down by location:

* Canada -- basically nothing shipped due to UPS problems.

* International -- if your order contained just Vampire, paint, cases, it probably should have shipped in March-April. If you had any add-ons beyond that, nothing shipped due to USPS problems.

* US -- if your order contained up to 14 items, it should have been shipped by now. More than that generally has not shipped (although there is slow progress in the 50+ items range).

So, maybe contact Reaper today if:

* US backer with less than about 12 items.

* International Vampire-only backer (no add-ons).

Wait until next Monday to contact Reaper if:

* US backer with 12-15 items.

If you are in Canada, International, or have more than 15 items in the US, check back with the forums or the KS comments later next week to see which groups Reaper has been working on.

Thx for the quick replies

I got the vampire set and one of just about every addon

I live in tennessee, USA

So maybe just a big enuff order to not be processed yet?

I live in tennessee, USA

I got the Vampire set plus one of every figure add-on, which makes it around 26 items. I haven't received my shipping email yet. I'm in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I'm not worried.

Thx for the quick replies

I live in tennessee, USA

So maybe just a big enuff order to not be processed yet?

Definately. The highest US orders shipped in the main run is 15 item, you'll be about 22 items, so probably towards the end of the week - the book of 1500 orders they're doing now is 14 to about 20 per order, and they're making about 1000 orders a day.

I have seen a decline in orders shipped in the last week or so. Well over 1k+ down in the 800's. Patiently waiting, but my patience are going to have to have patience soon

Speaking on behalf of the International backers - my heart bleeds for you. Got a band-aid?

• Like 4

Speaking on behalf of the International backers - my heart bleeds for you. Got a band-aid?

Is it just me or are we getting bad about reminding people about it? I grant, I probably won't stop, and from my POV it's justified, but still

Thanks again for the replies

Mainly worried about nasty shippers loving to leave packages on my front porch which in TN july heat would give those minis a definite time limit before some softening which could compromise the ability to stand on their own

So was hoping to be off work on that day but my vacation ends soon so prolly not

I dont speak internet sarcasm from the recent posts so i cant tell if the international backers were expecting to get their shipments from a US company before the US backers but either way i do feel for your wait time too

If it makes you feel any better (or worse), I had a fairly complex/large order (not quite "one of everything", but all the big addons, and multiples of some of those), and I got my shipment notification about an hour ago. Granted, I picked up my 3 Vamps and my 2 cases at RCon, but the tracking says it is still a 12+ pound box.

Patience, grasshopper. You will get them. ::):

~v

I dont speak internet sarcasm from the recent posts so i cant tell if the international backers were expecting to get their shipments from a US company before the US backers but either way i do feel for your wait time too

Based on what Reaper planned to do, and announced, they were going to do a day of US, a day of Canada and a day of the Rest of the World (ROW). They were going to keep that up until the ROW and Canada shipments were all done, and then concentrate on the remaining US shipments (the majority).

I believe that one of the reasons was to attempt to have everyone get their shipments about the same time (ROW and Canada shipments taking longer to get to the destination).

USPS and UPS have thrown a wrench into the works and while it is being sorted out, Reaper is shipping only US orders. Which would explain why ROW and Canadian clients are a bit frustrated.

• Like 1

My apologies for the internet sarcasm. Basically, while International & Canadian backers see US backers saying 'Oh, I'm so impatient to get my order that's shipped already' or 'It's so frustrating to have my order in the courier depot overnight', or 'I've got X number of line items, I sure hope they get it to us before the holiday weekend', we're in the dark as to when shipping will actually start for us.

So, we don't really tend to have a lot of sympathy. Sorry, I tried to hold it in, but I'm afraid my diplomacy dike breached for a moment there.

• Like 6

My apologies for the internet sarcasm. Basically, while International & Canadian backers see US backers saying 'Oh, I'm so impatient to get my order that's shipped already' or 'It's so frustrating to have my order in the courier depot overnight', or 'I've got X number of line items, I sure hope they get it to us before the holiday weekend', we're in the dark as to when shipping will actually start for us.

So, we don't really tend to have a lot of sympathy. Sorry, I tried to hold it in, but I'm afraid my diplomacy dike breached for a moment there.

Pretty much this. I also apologise for any snark in the coming days, it's understandable that we're all starting to reach the end of our ropes. I want to Hulk-out a little when I see posts from U.S. users saying 'oh woe is me.'

Nothing against them, or Reaper - this whole thing just freaking sucks. I get that Reaper doesn't want to tell us anything until they have someting to tell; but holy cow I feel like we're being really ignored right now.

Edited by Cassu
  • Like 3