when should we be worried if we havent even received a KS shipping email?

coach

Meanwhile, up in Canada… they continued to chill.

Seriously, I sympathize with all of you RoW backers but… I'd rather be in your position than have my order ship only to be told it was a mistake, have it caught in UPS's dragnet and returned to the 1812 POW camp shipping depot.

• Like 1

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blech! I was hoping to have my minis before I left for L.A. at the end of July. I should have had them shipped to my girlfriend's US address rather than to my Canadian one . . .

The Egg

Edited by Egg of Coot

My order had 15 line items, and I'm in the U.S. I haven't gotten a shipment notification from either the USPS or Reaper, and according to comments on the Kickstarter page, emails aren't being responded to until after everything is shipped; I sent them an email anyway, and the wait, while understandable, is still a little bit frustrating.

My order had 15 line items, and I'm in the U.S. I haven't gotten a shipment notification from either the USPS or Reaper, and according to comments on the Kickstarter page, emails aren't being responded to until after everything is shipped; I sent them an email anyway, and the wait, while understandable, is still a little bit frustrating.

If you're in US, it'll be coming UPS not USPS.

Yeah wasnt really worried after people posted that the higher you donated the later your shipment

Makes sense i guess, the Dave Ramsey shipping method allowed them to not have to hire many (if any) extra temp shipping employees so helps their bottom line at the delay of a couple extra months wait

Not the business tactic i wouldve used to delay the biggest spenders and the foreign spenders the most as that may hamper future business and expansion

But i do empathize with the massive size of this kickstarter so i'm okay either way and mine got to me just fine

All in all i love reaper and this kickstarter

If you're in US, it'll be coming UPS not USPS.

Ah, my bad; thanks. Still don't have a confirmation, but at least I won't be looking for the wrong shipper.

I had . . .

Griffon x1
Familiars x1
We Be Goblins x2
Deep Dwellers x1
Kaladrax Reborn x1
C'thulhu x1
Hydra x1
Nethyrmaul x1
Jabberwock x1
Frost Wyrm x1
Forces of Nature x1
Fire Giant Warriors x1
Spider Centaurs x1
Red Dragon x1
Clockwork Dragon x1
Mythos Monsters x1
Undead Giant x1
Deathsleet x1
Demons x1
There Be Dragons x1
Mind your Manors x1
Orcapocalypse x1
Frost Giants x1
Ebonwrath x1
Fire Giants x1
vampire x2

And received my confirmation yesterday. Pretty stoked - my guess is that you will be getting yours soon. Too bad I got a nightmare job of working 14 hours a day since the time I ordered. Who'd have thought I had more free time in Afghanistan than I would once I came back to the US! Oh well. I shall stick them in a box under my bed!