• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      My husband and I run the Paint and Take table at a local convention, Recruits.  It's held at the high school, admission is free for all area students, games are child friendly, etc.  We get really good turnout.  The paint table is free for kids of all ages, even grownup kids, and it is funded entirely with donations.  All of the figures, all of the paint, water cups, brushes, etc come from the wonderful community we have here, from the internet, and from vendors.  It's typical for me to arrive early Saturday to set up and find one or more anonymous boxes of figures or paint waiting.  A couple of years ago at Reapercon folks helped fill a box with mouslings for me to give away.  I could not do this without the support I get from the painting and gaming community. 

So here is this year's class:

(BTW, if you got stuff in your Bones4 core that you do not want, find me at next year's Reapercon, I will see it goes to a good cause)

This is our table about ten minutes after setting up.  Busy the entire day. 

Some of the fine works of art created by the kids who participated.  They look forward to this all year. 

Got to pick up more baby dragons next year. I only had the one and it resulted in crying. :(  

More later, 
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      For the last three years, I've gotten to attend Origins in Ohio, and have really loved doing the Reaper Speedpaint (and even won last year). I was hoping to go and participate in the Speedpaint again this year, but I was going through the Origins 2019 event schedule and didn't see a single entry from Reaper. Is Reaper not going to be at Origins this year, or at least not hosting any events?
    • By Rob Dean
      My crew of five drew an earliest hotel registration time of 2:00 this afternoon, which wasn't enough to score a room in a connected hotel.  It looks like we'll be out by the airport again this year, so that will place a premium on traveling light, and shopping responsibly. 

Next task, decide whether we're driving, and how to configure two different miniature war-games for air travel.  Perhaps this is the year when Fat Dragon fold-flat buildings will cover the table...
    • By Sylverthorne
      Sooo .... who else is going to Paizocon?
      That's .. erm, May 25th to 28th - so I might be a bit late asking for some of you. ^^;

I know Mr. Thorne and I will be there. Don't know what all we'll be doing exactly, but I know we'll be there.
    • By Chris Palmer
      Anyone else going up to the Cold Wars Wargaming Convention in Lancaster, PA this weekend?    

I'll be in the Paradise Room (the "HAWKs' room") most of the time, so stop in and say, "hi!"  

I'll be co-GMing a trio of off the wall games on Friday night and Saturday: 
      1) Santa and the Great Zeppelin Attack (Fri. 7PM)
      2) Duke Morrison and the great Zeppelin Raid (Sat 9AM)
      3)  A Lily Pad Too Far  (Sat 7PM)

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 176 Guests (See full list)