Maxwell has slain Kaladrax and taken his layer

Hibou

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the title I was confused by the word, 'layer.' You meant lair I guess? Unless it was a cake, I bet Kaladrax has all the cake.

I cannot imagine how crazy my little kitties are going to get when they have more empty boxes to play around in. Fun fun! Your kitty is very cute. (Or at least his muzzle is!)

Edited by Cassu
  • Like 4

When I saw the title I was confused by the word, 'layer.' You meant lair I guess? Unless it was a cake, I bet Kaladrax has all the cake.

I cannot imagine how crazy my little kitties are going to get when they have more empty boxes to play around in. Fun fun! Your kitty is very cute. (Or at least his muzzle is!)

I'm pretty sure he meant "liar".

:poke:

ps. If that joke made sense to you, you're old.

Too.

• Like 1

So what's the kitty's "% In Liar?"

Of course, that'd be "% Liar" in the Arduin Grimoire... and yes, if you know what the Arduin Grimoire is, you are old.

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 2

My cat was excessively interested in the big shipping box. She kept sniffing it as if it were going to jump at her and bite her for doing it. (I suspect a certain guard kitty may have spent some time hanging out on it, perhaps. If not, then - meh! it traveled a lot so it's easy enough to explain her interest.) She got into one of the boxes I had laying out (for sorting purposes), but didn't spend too long in it. She's not really a box cat. She prefers hiding under newspapers.

So what's the kitty's "% In Liar?"

Of course, that'd be "% Liar" in the Arduin Grimoire... and yes, if you know what the Arduin Grimoire is, you are old.

I am old then. ::): And keekats in boxes are cute.

Ours are just now pretty much living inside the box that came with my tower fan. I expect the same will be the case with the Bones boxes.

I've made carboard castles for them a few times too, I'm weird like that (espectially considering the cats actually hate my guts. Even though I'm the one who cleans their litter, cooks their fish and serves their food. My wife just gets all the cuddles.)

Ours are just now pretty much living inside the box that came with my tower fan. I expect the same will be the case with the Bones boxes.

I've made carboard castles for them a few times too, I'm weird like that (espectially considering the cats actually hate my guts. Even though I'm the one who cleans their litter, cooks their fish and serves their food. My wife just gets all the cuddles.)

From the cats perspective, it's pretty clear that you're the cats servant and that your wife is simply their pet. Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 5

From the cats perspective, it's pretty clear that you're the cats servant and that your wife is simply their pet.

Cats ARE the master race.

In fact this is why space aliens have not contacted humanity and never will. We are merely the servitors, minions and underlings of our Cat Overlords. Any star faring aliens would have inevitably reached this conclusion after having studied Earth off-and-on for the last 7000 years or so.

Consider:

There are about 7 Billion humans on Earth. There are somewhere between 200 Million to a Billion Cats. Both species live in houses. The houses (and the occasional miniatures factory) are organized into cities. The ratio of Cats to Humans is at least 1 to 7 maybe as high as 1 to 35. The Cat species is very numerous (compared to other mammalians) most members enjoy the benefits of a low-tech† industrial civilization. Cats do not grow or gather food (though some indulge in hunting for sport), build infrastructure or housing, or work at jobs of any sort.

They leave all of that to their more numerous human minions. :upside:

So the Saucer Pilots, Little Green Men, Space Aliens are not going to contact us. Because clearly ,we are not in charge. Those who do no work for their living clearly are. And they are afraid to contact the Cats...

...Because they wonder: how do the Cats control us? telepathy, mind-control?? :blink: would it work on an LGM?

We are low tech compared to anybody/thing controlling a working starship.

• Like 6