I've been experiencing a little sadbrains syndrome and I think I'm coming out of it little by little. I'm stoked you think they look creepy because I'm totally aiming for that feels.

Oh no! I've been there myself, and it's absolutely the worst, completely saps the creative energies.  ::(: Glad to hear you're doing a little better now, keep hanging in there.

Oh yes, they look very creepy indeed! Especially the one that looks like his head is exploding, and the one with the melty-looking face. Or was the third guy the one that was infested with an alien parasite brain-slug? *shudder*  :zombie:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been experiencing a little sadbrains syndrome and I think I'm coming out of it little by little. I'm stoked you think they look creepy because I'm totally aiming for that feels.

Oh no! I've been there myself, and it's absolutely the worst, completely saps the creative energies.  ::(: Glad to hear you're doing a little better now, keep hanging in there.

Oh yes, they look very creepy indeed! Especially the one that looks like his head is exploding, and the one with the melty-looking face. Or was the third guy the one that was infested with an alien parasite brain-slug? *shudder*  :zombie:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Nice catch! That's exactly spot on. Thanks for the encouragement.

Hellbeard! DUDE! It is awesome to see you back! It's been ages!

*SOB*

Don't ever leave us again!

Ah, I amuse myself. Hey, this new batch of classic sci-fi / horror is looking really good! I hope doing something a bit-off-the-wall like this helps you get your brain into gear. Great stuff so far!

:D

Thank you.

Melty-face looks great, you could do a nice line of totally-not-derivative Marines Who Are In Space But Who Are Also Evil ;)

What a strange notion. ;)

Here's an update. The proportions on the arm for the brain-parasite guy are way off. I hope if I lop off the arm and reattach it shorter it'll help fix it somewhat. Probably also bring up the shoulder a notch.

UXoEoaV.jpg

7jtxmnz.jpg

QStpNTT.jpg

ttUq1ej.jpg

dbF6Swu.jpg

scBO4W5.jpg

• Like 2