Digital M@

Faces of Death & Shadow

"Course it is." Eros says. "I never really liked horses much. Guess they feelings mutual." Setting out on foot, Eros begins to pick up his pace, feeling the wind in his hair as he runs through the knee high grass.

Jen gives Eros a long look, then mounts the offered horse, turns and follows after her mount, muttering about somthing or other. Probably unpleasentnesses about the stupid horses...

As you approach the camp you can see tents rising from the ground as poles are being pushed upright and the flares of young fires light the early night sky. Jovial conversations and hearty laughs fill the air as people start to celebrate the end of their journey. Gurgen Farex and Jared Barns stand sentry and seem to be sharing a laugh. Smiling to Jen, Girgen says “Did you lose something my lady?”

Jared smile disappears as his eyes land on the stranger and his hand tightens around the hilt of his sword. “So you are our shadow?”

Eros shrugs off the palidons gaze, feeling shes got no right to look at him like that.

Jared smile disappears as his eyes land on the stranger and his hand tightens around the hilt of his sword. “So you are our shadow?”

"Aye." Eros says, confident he could crush the man's skull before he could draw the sword he holds so reashuringly and making sure the man knows what he is thinking as well.

Having returned to the camp Dane turns to Eros. "I hope you meeting with Master Kareth goes well Master Eros. Incase we do not see each other again I bid you good night and live well." Dane then returns to his normal duties around the camp, and will retire for the night unless anything requires his attention.

I appologize for my absence, but I have some very good and life changing things going on. It looks like my wife and I are going to foster three young children for 30-60 days and if everything goes well and the mother signs her rights away we should be adopting the three kids. We have been rushing through our final approval paperwork and home inspections to get this set up. I am going to cancel this game as I will not have the time at least for a long while. I am sorry for the early termination, but am excited and nervous as hell about my future.

Matt