Sign in to follow this  
Helaman

Is there anyway to tell if my Bones have shipped to me or not yet? Notification?

I got an email about 3 weeks ago saying that if you've changed your shipping details then you need to update them, otherwise your order will ship soon. There was no change on my part and I left the matter alone.

That email, IIRC, was from Reaper.

About 23/June I got an email in my Junkmail from DHL saying an order had shipped and then again today saying the order arrived 1/July ago, also from DHL, saying I wasn't home to recieve it (was away on Holiday)... the thing is I am not sure if the emails are spam or not and if the shipping notification comes from Reaper or for DHL (I am in Australia).

Not trusting the mails I took the number from the emails and then went to the DHL site, rather than use the links in the email, and tried searching using that number on the DHL site and found nothing matching that number (ref in the email: 75264282).

Whats the go with shipping notifications? Who will I recieve them from, Reaper or DHL? Can anyone from Reaper reach out to me to get my details and confirm if its been shipped or not and where it currently is?

Edited by Helaman

Nothing international has shipped yet, and might not next week either. Basically, Reaper has been waiting for USPS to provide a truck.

When things are shipped, they presumably will have a tracking number that will work to customs, and then things will be arriving by your local postal service.

Bryan has been good about discussing this in comments at Kickstarter and here, but has apparently been unable to get permission to publish a formal update. (Quite why Ed wants to hide this information and incur the wrath of confused customers is an open question.)

They aren't using DHL that I know of, and you should have received a shipping notice from Reaper directly- not just the confirmation of address. Plus, being Down Under, odds are your Bones have not yet shipped.

It sounds like spam or phishing using the name of DHL.

Reaper sends out an email when the package is shipped.

Edited by Pingo

We're not using DHL. When we ship your package, we'll send you a confirmation email.

• Like 1