Sign in to follow this  
badocter

[Group/Open] Bones KS Demons Set

Looks like I will be leading off this thread for the Bones KS "Demon's Set" which included Agramon and Rauthuros. Please feel free to post your works here.

Below are the picks of my Agramon so far, and he is the first of my KS pledge that I have managed to put paint to. He is going to need a base as he is a bit back heavy on the broccoli base and tends to tip backward.

post-6758-0-07467200-1373244783_thumb.jpg

post-6758-0-23819300-1373244805_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

Looks fantastic! Looking forward to getting my own so I can paint it!

One question though . . . do you have any works-in-progress shots? ::):

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I did not get any WIP shots as I was so excited to finally paint some of my pledge that I forgot to take photos, so the WIP posts for my part in this thread will be base work...the broccoli base for this one is to small for him to stand stably and he deserves something more scenic. As to the figure, he was basecoated with Army Painter red primer, followed by Reaper MSP Creamy Ivory for the teeth and wing claws, and Reaper MSP Sun Yellow for the eyes. The whole figure was then hit with a wash made of 1 drop MSP Pure Black, 1 drop MSP Ultramarine Shadow, 1 drop MSP Deep Amethyst, and 20 drops of water. The flame ball was basecoated with MSP Sun Yellow followed by a few alternating layers of Citadel glazes (Lamenter's Yellow and Bloodletter).

• Like 1

Here's the start of my demon ,

Based army painter spray barb skin ,Then violet red , black wash, violet red, blood red, black wash , blood red . Pure black wings pure white eyes teeth and claws then yellowed bone

Still alot to do though

post-8141-0-07007600-1376756977_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks for the WIP. The paint tutorial is VERY appreciated. How's the other demon doing?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      Who let the dogs out (of hell)?

Hi everyone.  Back again with some infernal pooches.

These are the Hell hounds from the Bones 4 Fan Favorites Expansion.  They were fun and challenging.  All those glowing lava details were a pain.  I think I managed to get them to turn out alright though.  Also had fun with the lava bases.

More Photos of the Hell Hounds beneath the spoiler:

In all, I like these guys.  Their bases were a lot of fun and really pop from a lot of my other minis.  I'll be posting more of my infernal collection soon, but figured these were a great place to start.

Which Hound turned out best?
    • By Maledrakh
      #72: Female Devil or Succubus

Full Frontal

Frontal from a slight angle

The classic side-boob shot

Aha! This shot has a strategically placed arm! No link needed! Take that censorshippers!

The bedeviled subset. From the front.

#71 Female Devil from the Bedeviled subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      32mm base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.

• By Inarah
      I constructed this in the 2018 Bones Mash-up at Reapercon.  The wings do not go with the body, and one of the arms is not original.  I forget what the weapon was but I cut it off the bone handle and added a wicked looking blade from my bits box.  He was kind of boring all in grey and white, so I added a dab of blood, and put some orange into his bat wings.   He's on a Secret Weapon base that has added sand to fill in weird gaps. 

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Female Devil "Tormentor" figure from the Bones 4 Bedeviled group from the Core Set.   During the run of the Kickstarter, there were folks in the Bones 4 Enthusiasm who where considering the possibilities of  converting the larger Rulers of Hell figure set into some sort of Forest King and Queen creatures by removing their wings and skull iconography.   With the cloven hooves and horns I could see how easily this could be done.  And, while I didn't get that set, I did get the smaller sized Bedeviled group that came in the Core Set.  Looking at the female figure in that set, it seemed to me that she too would be an easy conversion to make into some sort of Faun-like Forest Creature.

Photos linked for nudity.

Link

Link

Link

For my full conversion and painting article, see: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2019/06/tormentor-female-devil-to-forest.html

• By Chaoswolf
      Ok, I know that the figure is called 'Blood Demon' but It reminds me of the Bone Devil (Osyluth for all you real old timers out there) from a certain well known role playing game. So, that's how I painted it. Relatively quick tabletop painting, I think I spent about 2-3 hours including basing on this figure.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)