Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Iron Mask Dwarf Muskateers

It's interesting, if not terribly utilitarian in terms of what other games you can insert them into. I have always liked unique takes on humanoids, putting them into classic human roles, and whatnot. The ogres remind me of Foundry's Renaissance-style orcs, which can only be a good thing.

Ok SamuriJack. I am pretty sure you put this up here just to goad me into pledging this KS. I hate you! Now I am out more money for more Dwarves! ::P:

Swashbuckler Dwarves.....

at last a miniature for Giamo Casanunda

You mean other than this one?

Wow, they have a whole discworld line based on Kidby's artwork.... that's fantastic.

My mom's in England right now, I wonder if I could get her to get me some.

at any rate.

Swashbuckler Dwarves still looks like a great idea to me. I love the idea of characters that run counter to the norm, so I'm in on this for four of them.

A couple of free figures thrown into the pot.

80% funded with 4 days to go

img450.jpg

cardinalhi-def.jpg

Edited by Beagle

I'm quite surprised these guys haven't funded yet as they're full of character and the sculpts are already done. Plus their dwarfs and dwarfs always fund on kickstarter.

I think many of us are feeling a bit tapped out. Plus with mountains of Reaper Bones at our feet the incentive to buy more minis is (for the time being), reduced.

Another thread I missed while I was away on vacation.

These dwarfs remind me of early '80's Citadel dwarfs (preWarhammer), which are some of my favourites, so the dwarves are tempting me, although I'm not so sure about the ogres, as they are kind of pricey and don't seem to have the same character.

Which is kind of ironic, as I've been pushing for half-ogres as Stonehavens next project.

I pitched in a little bit more in hopes of getting it over hte hump. It is really close, probably come right down to the wire.

I know I have a lot of minis already what with the bones and all but Swashbuckler Dwarves call to me.

and that Dwarf Priest, that's just icing on the cake.