DeadTech Aliens came to earth during Wild West. These robots took over the bodies of the dead and are ready to fight.

Here are the first few. I like them, but some sculptings looks like fail casts. Especially the hands. I'm really thinking about filing more details into the hands, if it is possible...

bo7o.jpg

p4u3.jpg

d65o.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 6

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they would be cool for any weird west or steampunk setting.

Originally from DemonBlade Games (see >>Lost Minis Wiki<<). They were part of Shockforce Game.
In the moment >>Mega Miniatures<< has them, but they are closing the shop at the end of the year and selling the molds in the moment.

>>Here<< is a direct Link to the miniatures in the shop (as long they are still available). Sadly they don't offer a complete set for a lower pricer anymore, but they are still all available.

Some of these are very breakable, but I could glue everyone which broke with 2-Component-Glue.

I ordered the last two Pale Riders from Noble Knights, because they are not available anymore. (Megaminis never had this mini.)

Edited by Teskal

I have the next four ready.

The first one has a hair attached on the gun, I need to remove it

The last two have white stripes on the jacket under the head. I don't know if it is the reflection or something else.

After I have all complete, I will make a matt varnish.

The Drone Range in the first posting, will get a major change, so I will make new pictures of him after it.

kccb.jpg

q7vx.jpg

y5b6.jpg

rrmu.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 3

Years ago, I found a couple of figures VERY MUCH LIKE THESE in a dump box at a game store for 25 cents each. I bought them. Wonder if they're the same line?

In my one of my previous posts I wrote there few links, their you can see the other existing of the 20 dead tech models.

If you got them for 25 cents, your lucky. I want such dealer in my town, too! :-)

Here are the next four Deadtechs.

I decided to put all four on one picture, because I think the other pictures are really to big for my painting quality and it is still more than enough to see. I think I will exchange the other pictures with new ones, too.

o1lt.jpg

gdi2.jpg

60q2.jpg

• Like 3

I just got lucky and got the original longhorn, not sold by Mega Miniatures before they closed.

Mega-70001.jpg

This mini in the picture is not painted by me, don't have found a picture with an unpainted version of it. I will get mine unpainted.

I get also a 3rd pale rider.

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 1