DeadTech Aliens came to earth during Wild West. These robots took over the bodies of the dead and are ready to fight.

Here are the first few. I like them, but some sculptings looks like fail casts. Especially the hands. I'm really thinking about filing more details into the hands, if it is possible...

bo7o.jpg

p4u3.jpg

d65o.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 6

Yes, they would be cool for any weird west or steampunk setting.

Originally from DemonBlade Games (see >>Lost Minis Wiki<<). They were part of Shockforce Game.
In the moment >>Mega Miniatures<< has them, but they are closing the shop at the end of the year and selling the molds in the moment.

>>Here<< is a direct Link to the miniatures in the shop (as long they are still available). Sadly they don't offer a complete set for a lower pricer anymore, but they are still all available.

Some of these are very breakable, but I could glue everyone which broke with 2-Component-Glue.

I ordered the last two Pale Riders from Noble Knights, because they are not available anymore. (Megaminis never had this mini.)

Edited by Teskal

I have the next four ready.

The first one has a hair attached on the gun, I need to remove it

The last two have white stripes on the jacket under the head. I don't know if it is the reflection or something else.

After I have all complete, I will make a matt varnish.

The Drone Range in the first posting, will get a major change, so I will make new pictures of him after it.

kccb.jpg

q7vx.jpg

y5b6.jpg

rrmu.jpg

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 3

Years ago, I found a couple of figures VERY MUCH LIKE THESE in a dump box at a game store for 25 cents each. I bought them. Wonder if they're the same line?

Years ago, I found a couple of figures VERY MUCH LIKE THESE in a dump box at a game store for 25 cents each. I bought them. Wonder if they're the same line?

In my one of my previous posts I wrote there few links, their you can see the other existing of the 20 dead tech models.

If you got them for 25 cents, your lucky. I want such dealer in my town, too! :-)

Here are the next four Deadtechs.

I decided to put all four on one picture, because I think the other pictures are really to big for my painting quality and it is still more than enough to see. I think I will exchange the other pictures with new ones, too.

o1lt.jpg

gdi2.jpg

60q2.jpg

• Like 3

interesting minis!^^

are you using the dipping method?

can't say if it's the camera, in case i suggest a matte varnish on all of them to remove the "humid" effect

I did use Quickshade and I need to use matt varnish on them. I should do it soon.

Oh, and I forgot to say, I don't dip, I use the Quickshade as a wash.

Edited by Teskal

I just got lucky and got the original longhorn, not sold by Mega Miniatures before they closed.

Mega-70001.jpg

This mini in the picture is not painted by me, don't have found a picture with an unpainted version of it. I will get mine unpainted.

I get also a 3rd pale rider.

Edited by Teskal
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

Take on the role of an elite Machinist and drive your Wreckers in full metal, robot on robot combat! Control the Nodes or annihilate their Wreckers to deal life-threatening Feedback damage to your rival; either way only one Machinist will walk away victorious.

To demonstrate that we can take the process from end-to-end, the 3 miniatures below are production-ready miniatures, all in metal, which have been professionally painted by the incredibly talented Seb Lavigne of DARK IRON STUDIO
      And here we have the 11 models that we have had sculpted to date by Romeo Salbatecu and Ben Wolsey-Charles:

In case you are wondering how large these are, we have created a handy reference guide to a selection of Large, Medium and Small Wreckers. 
      There are no prizes for guessing what size the Huge models will be... they're going to be HUUUUUUUGE!!!!!

Our Core Pledge offers everything you need to become a Machinist and enter the exciting world of The Third Law...

The Third Law is a 28mm "heroic" scale skirmish game set in a dark near future.  Rival programmers (Machinists) compete against each other in arena combat using teams of robots (Wreckers).
      The objective of the game is to knock out the rival Machinist before they knock you out.  Machinists are effectively you; they are hard-wired into the interface to allow them to better control their Wreckers.  Being hard-wired in means that they suffer Feedback damage and there are two ways of doing this.
      1) Smashing up one of their Wreckers.  When a Wrecker takes too much damage on the battlefield it becomes trashed.  The controlling Machinist suffers Feedback from this whilst the Pit Crew haul the Wrecker off and set about repairing it.
      2) Controlling Nodes on the battlefield.  There are several Nodes on each battlefield, and controlling an active one at the end of a turn will cause Feedback to the rival Machinist.  However the Nodes aren't always active.  The good news is that they follow a series of logic rules, allowing you to plan your in-game strategy.
      Customise your team to your own individual play style, balancing resource generation of speed, aggression and defence.  Then enter the battlefield and compete against your rivals as you seek fame and glory.
      With army selection, multiple Machinists for each Faction, upgrades for both Machinists and Wreckers and different scenarios, the replay factor of The Third Law is truly limitless.
      For more details about each of the 4 initial factions:
      CLICK HERE for The Carbon Combine
      CLICK HERE for The Full Metal Dragons
      CLICK HERE for Liberty Division
      CLICK HERE for The Ridden

• By Froggy the Great
      I have recently been playing a solo / cooperative miniatures game by Nordic Weasel:  Five Parsecs Bug Hunt.  To that end, I needed Aliens after the inspiration of the Half Life games, Starship Troopers, and the Aliens movies.  All parts are from various Bones figures.

"Anything worth overdoing", right?

(I may have posted one or two of these before -- if that is the case please accept my apologies.)

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      REWARDS
      Our campaign is geared towards producing two opposing factions for the initial launch of the game.  The Lords faction fight for mineral resources which sustain their immortality; the Omrath faction fight to protect lands deemed sacred in a religious war.  We have designed 5 boxed sets for each factions.  If you are seeking to play the game, and not just collect the miniatures, it is recommended to buy all 5 boxed sets for one of the factions.  The reward structure is setup so that backers can spend in $50 increments, since all boxed sets have been designed to retail for $50 each.  Below are the specifications for each boxed set, across the 2 starter factions:
      LORDS FACTION
       OMRATH FACTION

• By Darius Glenwell
      Finished these guys up last night. Will be my Sci/Fi entry at my local Con's painting competition this weekend. 

• By Sanael
      The last of my MLK weekend binge.

Mega Miniatures made some great set-dressing minis, including a donkey-drawn two-wheeled cart. I painted the cart and donkey long ago, but the driver and his pile of ph4t l3wtz is a separate piece which I never really needed. With my upcoming Eberron campaign, I plan to encourage the players to take henchmen and hirelings, so this cart-of-ill-gotten-gains is likely to make an appearance.

For some reason, in the last campaign all the hired crew for the party's airship was named "Diego." So it's likely that even if I introduce him as Bill or Billy or Mack or Buddy, the players will start referring to him as Diego, too. I might as well get used to it.

Anyway, I need to take photos of the cart, since I apparently never posted it here, but it's still in a box from the move. So for now, here's just the driver, sitting on his booty.

C&C welcome.
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)