I finally got around to painting up the L2PK1 that I've had for years...old enough that it came with the older Pro Paint in the pots!

Anyway, here they are, forgive the quality from my cell phone camera. All in all I'm pleased with them, my first mini's painted in over 20 years.

post-1309-0-96960500-1373417782_thumb.jpg

post-1309-0-00966000-1373417791_thumb.jpg

• Like 12
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By GrandPrince
      What happens when a D&D friend says "Oh, you paint minis?  Here, paint all of these!" and hands you a bunch of them he's had in a box forever?  This, apparently.  Crossbowmen in both stupidly ostentatious gold and purple as well as in a less crazy look.

• By Rob Dean
      A little speedpaint job before breakfast today; after playing Burrows and Badgers at Christmas, my brother and I agreed that we’ll run some at  Gencon this summer. So, I need to work up another couple of war bands. 

For the Redwall fans, I gather this is not-Cluny the Scourge...
    • By Pingo
      This is the fun Bobby Jackson sculpt 02867: Matthias the Twisted, concept art by Talin. He(?)'s a lassic rat-lovin' nosferatu type vampire with an awesome wardrobe and a great pose.

He has a lot of great details, including three tiny rats! (They are 28mm scale. They are really tiny.)

WIP thread here.
    • By Darcstaar
      I've been wanting to paint these rat swarms since I got my Bones I shipment.
      However, the base was cut into this jagged shape, so I always delayed painting them as I waited on basing them.
      Finally, I decided to base some with a good heapin' helpin' of sand.  The other two got green stuff treatment to try to blend the base that way.
      One was wood planks, and the other was flagstones.

I tried to emphasize fur/hair in the painting.
      I totally "phoned it in" on the tails, noses and claws.
      I really didn't want to over-spend time on these guys.
      Sorry, I realize I didn't give you a good shot of the skull they are swarming over.

C&C Welcomed.

• By Darcstaar
      I finally finished by Giant Rats Dozen from Bones I.
      I tried to give them fur texture.  The texture from the cast was too light for drybrushing, so it's essentially free hand.
      The gray rats have some red and green glazed into the shadows to give them a little diseased feel.
      I spent WAY too much time painting these...
      Mold lines on the actual rat (as opposed to the base) were too tricky to try to get rid of, especially in light of the subject matter.  They’re rats.  A lot of them.

C&C Welcome.
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 105 Guests (See full list)