I've said it before, but the reason I backed this project wasn't because of all the figures involved (I backed before they even showed the first stretch goal), but because I honestly believe that this an amazing product. In my opinion, Reaper is helping to secure the future of miniature painting and tabletop gaming.

• Like 2

I've been fairly negative in the international thread.

But I too would like to add my thanks for doing such a fantastic deal for all of us and going all in to get everything shipped as fast as possible once the stock arrived.

It was a massive job and I applaud you all for going for it and (soon ;p) getting it done!

• Like 5

I've been lurking and reading the message boards since last the KS itself, and never felt the need to put in my 2c, but...

Thank you Reaper - the KS was fantastic, the Bones are brilliant (I've bought a few while waiting for my shipment) and I have no complaints about the way it has all been organised.

Thank you for re-igniting my plastic crack addiction :)

RoW (Australia) Vampire +23 - looking forward to the big package arriving.

• Like 3

I thank you.

My credit cards' companies thank you.

Every miniatures KS I've backed since should thank you. (who knew they were doing miniatures kickstarters? Not me, until the Reaper one).

This... except for the credit card part. I'd be dangerous with a credit card (I got Vamp+36 without one!). But that's probably because I knew how much the tax man was giving me back before it finished. Oh, and there it all went! ^_^

Thank you to Reaper for making me feel like a kid in a candy store!

• Like 1

My credit cards' companies thank you.

I lucked out actually ... the huge investment I made in Reaper's Bones Kickstarter all came from a freelance IT gig that cropped up at exactly the right time. I actually managed to limit my spending to what I earned from that.

Every miniatures KS I've backed since should thank you. (who knew they were doing miniatures kickstarters? Not me, until the Reaper one).

Interestingly enough, I haven't backed a specific miniature Kickstarter other than Bones. I have backed board games, video games, and miniature accessories. I might have done the Stonehaven Dwarves had I seen it in time, missed the boat on that one. :(

As a side note:

It's bring your humongous Dracolich and friends to work day!

20130711_100217.jpg

• Like 4