Sign in to follow this  
Notsonoble

Warlord Podcast

2. I would, depending on the content. If it had valuable content to help me play the game, yes; if it is just watching/listening to you play, no.

I'm with TaleSpinner. It depends on the content. Also, I find podcasts work better for me if they are shorter.

i find the best podcasts are when there are a group of people that love the hobby that are goodnatured and are having fun..you can tell when someones having fun and its infectious.

Some of my favourite podcasts have been the early days of 1upyours..it was gloriously fun listening to all 4 different perspectives..laughing arguing what have you..it was the best part of the last console generation.

the H.P. Literary podcast..two guys that work in the film industry going thru all H.P. Lovecrafts books ..expressing whats awesome about them..whats horrible about them. they were like the Lovecraft book club you always wished you could have been a part of.

most are fan based unofficial ones..so I can't see why reaper would be opposed as long as you don't try to claim to be associated with reaper in anyway.

and watch? is this more a video show like tabletop or did you mean listen?

Well I doubt Reaper will complain aboutpromoting the game.

But a vidcast would seem a more natural medium for a minis game than a podcast.

It would be video. I simply used the generic term.