Sign in to follow this  
Theminiaturepainter

new minis painted waiting for your approval hehe

Absolutely fantastic! Love the black robes, the variety of skinworks and the colour-choices you've made!

The only thing I'm not really fond of is the static grass you're using... (I feel a bit as if that grass is not good enough anymore to match with your master-painting, like it's taking down the quality of the all-over end-result)

Loving the paintjobs a lot though!!

The gender swapped He-Man is hilarious, and they're all fantastically well done. You walk that fine line between inspiration to aspire to, and distant shining star that makes me want to rage quit. ^_^

• Like 3

The pink one immediately reminded me of Aphrodite from Xena, and I also loled at she-man. All excellent paint jobs! As for static grass, have you tried using a static grass machine? There are tutorials online on how to make one using a handheld bug zapper that work really well.

Edited by Eldariss

You are just amazing at working with black. I love your work with robes, but that fellow in the black leather armor is just something else.

Oh wow, these are superb!! You did a fantastic job with the black, especially the highlighting on the robes looks very nice. And well done on those eyes!

I'm very curious...where did you get the first mini?!?! It's the best-looking Raistlin mini I've seen, and I got all sorts of excited when I saw it! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Thanks! :)

And wow, he's a little bit harder to find. I was only able to find the version with the hood. I wasn't able to locate the second version of him that you posted. Regardless, every one of Nocturna's sculpts that I looked at blew me away with how gorgeous they were. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D