Last Knight

Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

no. A force 'slap to the back of the head' is more my speed. Sending cars careening off the road to a fiery death just doesn't sit well with me.

• Like 4

Amazingly, I still can't breathe liquids.  You would think after this many inadvertent attempts I would have mastered that skill. 

Also, ow.

• Like 10

Amazingly, I still can't breathe liquids.  You would think after this many inadvertent attempts I would have mastered that skill. 

Also, ow.

As long as you only ever snort something carbonated - or largely comprised of hard liquor - out your nose once in your life...

That BURNS. Cleans the sinus', but oh, my stars does it burn.

Unrelated to that... every time I have to hit someone with a mod bat, it makes me appreciate the work a good mod team does even more. *sage nod*

• Like 9

As long as you only ever snort something carbonated - or largely comprised of hard liquor - out your nose once in your life...

That BURNS. Cleans the sinus', but oh, my stars does it burn.

I didn't need to hear that... Now I'm going to go crawl under my desk and have PTSD flashbacks to The Tequila Incident...

(Spoilered for the good of humanity...

I was drinking expensive mezcal and went to kill the bottle, but choked on the worm. And snarfed it through my left nostril along with at least a full shot of mezcal. There was blood. It was un-pretty.

I no longer drink tequila or mezcal.

You were warned...)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 7

... remind me NEVER to do that. Whether there are worms involved or not.

Also, I feel I must apologise for laughing my fool head off at the resulting mental image. Sorry. >.>

• Like 4

I like to laugh at my own misfortune and misery - I have some great war stories... ::D:  The Tequila Incident, The Superglue Incident, The Tabasco Fiasco...

• Like 5

Hello all. Been a bit preoccupied with life. Last I checked in randomness was 7 I believe. Lots of people improving. Anyone need a shoulder I am here. Any texas country men living the state of dallas or fort worth? The forum mascots brother? Cousin? John the goblin will be here in October.

• Like 7

Life has been rough lately. So I've been quiet and now struggling to chat again as I just feel depressed due to everything going on. 

Sorry if being a downer. It has just gotten worse when I thought it was all getting better. (Not financially that is improving)

Hope you'll feel better soon!

• Like 4

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.â€

Actual, that's pretty cool, but I felt the need to reply with a quote from the book.

DONE!!!

YAY!

Is it time for ReaperCon yet?

NO!!

I'm not done painting yet...

I FINALLY decided on a mini for reapercon!

Excellent!! Now, get it finished.

• Like 5

So, I just saw an article about Stephen King saying Donald Trump is actually Cthulhu... Didn't know Cthulhu had a Twitter account. Sadly, that may be the only interesting thing out of the whole election this year.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 4

So, I just saw an article about Stephen King saying Donald Trump is actually Cthulhu... Didn't know Cthulhu had a Twitter account. Sadly, that may be the only interesting thing out of the whole election this year.

How dare he insult Uncle C!

• Like 6