Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

My reaction to anyone saying anything that's not -actually- bacon is the same thing as bacon:

denied_zps3otkuype.jpg

... Sounds like the usual (correct!) response to pseudo-bacon, whatever it's made out of.

hey now, turkey bacon isn't bad.  It's NOT bacon, but it's not bad.
my wife only buys the turkey bacon, so my kids snitch mine....
  • Like 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We use turkey bacon in MrBoot's Amazing Macaroni recipe, because for some bizarre reason the flavor blends beautifully with the smoked goudam we use (among other cheeses). :wub:

Hi, I'm Buglips D. Goblin.  You may remember me from such seminars as "Robbing Ritchie Rich: Secrets Of Day-Trading Small Children To Evil Witches" and "Unzapped!  The 7 Effective Habits Of Henchgoons Who Live".  I'm here today to tell you about an exciting new way to enhance your pussyfooting and discover a new, sneakier you...

Sold! *holds out a handful of stanky socks and two old old Pro Paints* Will this do for the entrance fee?

My reaction to anyone saying anything that's not -actually- bacon is the same thing as bacon:

denied_zps3otkuype.jpg

... Sounds like the usual (correct!) response to pseudo-bacon, whatever it's made out of.

It's made of heresy.

This is my exact feeling on "chocolate flavored" items. You know, like chocolate jelly beans, or...I dunno, there were more examples, but my brain isn't today. IT'S NOT CHOCOLATE IT'S JUST MADE OF LIES AND SADNESS

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 13

Got caught up to current on the B.P.R.D. trade paperbacks.  Gotta say, the way all the pieces of the various Hellboy universe books are advancing the story is pretty awesome.  I love that the writers have no fear in diving headlong into the Apocalypse and breaking a whole lotta eggs. I genuinely don't know where they are going to go with the story and that's pretty rare.

• Like 8

You would have to pay the Stanky Shoes in advance, and the freight can be a PITA...

That's fine, I have BARF on speed dial.  ^_^

john-candy-spaceballs.jpg

??? :rock:

That's not a wookie!

BARF = Barbarian Air Raiding Force!!!  :wow:

BARF has targeted and struck 2 Canadians already, just ask Otter and Pezler  -_-

you are correct, that is not a wookie. He's a Mawg. Half man, half dog. He's his own best friend

hey now, turkey bacon isn't bad.  It's NOT bacon, but it's not bad.

is true. I actually kinda like it cooked and then let to cool as sort of a jerkey 

• Like 7

Pork Rinds were less tastilicious than I had been led to believe.

What about if you put lead in them?

I don't want to brain my damage.

Oh that's right, you is smart. Which is why you're my favourite goblin mascot. 

And you're my favourite unzapped henchgoon.  Also Sputtbutt the Oozy doesn't believe I have a hooman henchgoon, so I'm gonna send you over to his cave to teach him a lesson.  The lesson is your choice - E is for Elfkicking, or Learning To Count One Broken Finger By One.  Then when you're finished, makes sure he "graduates" with this "diploma" that looks like a bat with a rusty nail in it. 

• Like 7

Morning all!

I'm up, and I have coffee. Soon there will be eggs and sausage. Not sure if I'll be cleaning my basement or helping a friend pack to move next weekend today. I'd really rather be painting... ah well.

At least I got some sleep last night.

• Like 6