Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh... Can anyone with better googling skills help me? I'm looking for a way to pin minis to a base without a pin vice. Using a "-" before any key words doesn't really work, since you'd need talk about not having/needing a pin vice to do it that way. I'm hesitant to start a thread when there's probably already one out there. If anyone can find a link to a thread like that, please let me know! Otherwise I'll start a thread tomorrow about it.

Metal, sorry!

Thanks! When I kept my search mini-specific, that one didn't pop up. Joints is a much better search term!

I do a lot of family History stuff, and you have to be a bit creative to pop up some family members.

They spell last name different, Changed the spelling, or dates are wrong.  So I have developed a sense

of "collective" searching.  Instead of search for my G-G-G Grandparents, I just searched for their nine kids by

first name.. Bang..there they were.. and how the heck did they get to that fishing island ?  More questions :devil:

• Like 9

It's pretty unusual to step on a sea snake !

... thought we called those 'eels'?

There are sea snakes. Totally aquatic...

Their venom is amongst the strongest known...

Ask the Aussies & Kiwis...

.... I didn't really need another reason to avoid visiting Australia.

Giant lethal spiders were more than enough. >.<

Everything in Australia will try and kill you. Look up Drop Bears.

In Australia, forget the drop bears and insects... the dirt and grass tries to kill you.

The grass and trees try and kill me here! and don't even get me started on the cat.
If you were a farmer in the 50's in Australia your pants could try to kill you.

https://youtu.be/8jYNL_lV2c4

Trying to catch up on thread. Not liking the mirror imaged, sparkling background, helium pitched audio version of Mythbusters. Not at all. Hard to look at or hear.

• Like 1

Ahhh... Can anyone with better googling skills help me? I'm looking for a way to pin minis to a base without a pin vice. Using a "-" before any key words doesn't really work, since you'd need talk about not having/needing a pin vice to do it that way. I'm hesitant to start a thread when there's probably already one out there. If anyone can find a link to a thread like that, please let me know! Otherwise I'll start a thread tomorrow about it.

Massive Voodoo has a tutorial for pining without a pin vise: Pin Your Gaming Figures the Easy Way
  • Like 4

Ahhh... Can anyone with better googling skills help me? I'm looking for a way to pin minis to a base without a pin vice. Using a "-" before any key words doesn't really work, since you'd need talk about not having/needing a pin vice to do it that way. I'm hesitant to start a thread when there's probably already one out there. If anyone can find a link to a thread like that, please let me know! Otherwise I'll start a thread tomorrow about it.

Massive Voodoo has a tutorial for pining without a pin vise: Pin Your Gaming Figures the Easy Way

MV has some of the BEST tutorials around. I visit the place often to see the awesomely painted figs and gather info.

• Like 4

Good news: I'm feeling mostly better!

Bad news: I appear to have given my cold to my poor husband. :down: His throat is super sore, and his voice is pretty much gone.

He's currently communicating by writing notes and tossing them at me. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Be glad he's not writing notes, wrapping them around bricks, and throwing them through the window. Though that is how Legitimate Business (TM Buglips Legitimate Business, Inc.) communicates with the "associates" that don't listen.

Fish brick!

tumblr_mv1nhzGOyp1qia2dho1_1280.jpg

I am not sure where the image is from, but I approve 

• Like 7

Good news: I'm feeling mostly better!

Bad news: I appear to have given my cold to my poor husband. :down: His throat is super sore, and his voice is pretty much gone.

He's currently communicating by writing notes and tossing them at me. :lol:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Be glad he's not writing notes, wrapping them around bricks, and throwing them through the window. Though that is how Legitimate Business (TM Buglips Legitimate Business, Inc.) communicates with the "associates" that don't listen.
Fish brick!

tumblr_mv1nhzGOyp1qia2dho1_1280.jpg

I am not sure where the image is from, but I approve

noggin-whack-p32382-135943_image.jpg

Edited by Dai-Mongar
  • Like 7