Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

I've got a whole bunch of the disposable chopsticks, cause my local place always gives me 3 or 4 sets when I order, even though I mostly just order for me. I also picked up 4 (or 6?) sets of stainless steel chopsticks which see regular use.

Disposable wooden or bamboo chopsticks are about perfect for 28mm spars. For 28mm ships. Two chopsticks lashed together make an excellent yard arm.

~~~~

Caught up at last.

Pfah!

Catching up is over-rated. Post on, randomizers. Post on I say!

My shiny new stove is still sitting in my garage, because when they went to install it there wasn't quite enough room. It's going to take me all month to get cabinet and granite people to sort out the screw up they did when they built my kitchen. So I feel your pain.

Also, I may have to lay off the Likes for a while, I was getting a little carried away there...

For real fun you need to affect a thick accent of indeterminate origin and pronounce oven slightly off so it sounds like you inserted an L.

"Hello, am looking for lovin.  Big lovin, must be big.  Also need can be hot.  How much would be big, hot lovin?"

I get hung up on a lot. 

What concerns me is that I think I read that in your voice, using your intended accent.

Of course, having only encountered your voice via hangouts, it sounded like you were trapped at the bottom of a well.

• Like 12

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a whole bunch of the disposable chopsticks, cause my local place always gives me 3 or 4 sets when I order, even though I mostly just order for me. I also picked up 4 (or 6?) sets of stainless steel chopsticks which see regular use.

Disposable wooden or bamboo chopsticks are about perfect for 28mm spars. For 28mm ships. Two chopsticks lashed together make an excellent yard arm.

~~~~

Caught up at last.

Pfah!

Catching up is over-rated. Post on, randomizers. Post on I say!

My shiny new stove is still sitting in my garage, because when they went to install it there wasn't quite enough room. It's going to take me all month to get cabinet and granite people to sort out the screw up they did when they built my kitchen. So I feel your pain.

Also, I may have to lay off the Likes for a while, I was getting a little carried away there...

For real fun you need to affect a thick accent of indeterminate origin and pronounce oven slightly off so it sounds like you inserted an L.

"Hello, am looking for lovin.  Big lovin, must be big.  Also need can be hot.  How much would be big, hot lovin?"

I get hung up on a lot. 

What concerns me is that I think I read that in your voice, using your intended accent.

Of course, having only encountered your voice via hangouts, it sounded like you were trapped at the bottom of a well.

"trapped" at the bottom of a well? Hmm...

• Like 6

Morning all!

I have coffee. Today is Monday. There's a to do list a mile long. Let's see if we can't knock some of that off.

Also, my wife's birthday is less than 2 weeks away. I'm seeing her this weekend... I have no idea what to do...

Um....card/present/cake? Nice dinner out somewhere?

>pulls glitter-bombed wolf to safety<

Prepare to return fire!

Thx CW!!!

*** Looks at fur.. oh wait... ehhhh. I'm always covered in Glitter....Oooppsie!***

• Like 5

G'mornin' all.... -yawn-

I've had various Beauty and the Beast songs stuck in my head all weekend, though now a line has changed a bit...

"There must be more than this cubicle liiiiiiife......"

There is, there is, it is called weekend.

Also vacation and at a certain time in a galaxy far far away, retirement.

But you can cheat!

When at work, think as much about happy things as you can.

Next time you're in a meeting, just put on a straight face, look at the corporate guy/gal who's crunching numbers and nodd every few minutes.

In the meantime, just think about wolves, dolphins, smurfs or whatever makes you happy..

AAARRROOOO!!!!

• Like 9

G'mornin' all.... -yawn-

I've had various Beauty and the Beast songs stuck in my head all weekend, though now a line has changed a bit...

But you can cheat!

Next time you're in a meeting, just put on a straight face, look at the corporate guy/gal who's crunching numbers and nodd every few minutes.

In the meantime, just think about wolves, dolphins, smurfs or whatever makes you happy..

AAARRROOOO!!!!

Just be sure to keep at least part of your brain dedicated to listening to the conversation or you get:

Corporate Drone: So Mori, how are the network upgrades going?

Mori: We've almost retaken Helm's Deep!

Corporate Drone: ...

• Like 13

G'mornin' all.... -yawn-

But you can cheat!

AAARRROOOO!!!!

Just be sure to keep at least part of your brain dedicated to listening to the conversation or you get:

Solid advice!!

Most can be countered with a standard answer..

Corporate Drone :  Question X

Reply: I'll get back to you!

Then at the end of the meeting ask for a handout ...

Read up the part where YOU are supposed to do something.

An alternative

Corporate Drone : Question X

Reply: You Can't handle the truth!!!

• Like 8

G'mornin' all.... -yawn-

But you can cheat!

AAARRROOOO!!!!

Hey! That's a totally valid answer. :upside:

• Like 8