Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really wasn't wanting to drive anywhere this weekend. I really just wanted to stay home and binge watch bad television, and paint, and play awful videogames. Instead I am going to be driving home to attend a funeral. Not one of mine, but the guy who is for all intents and purposes my brother lost his grandfather. Plus his parents have always treated me like I'm more or less their second shorter and uglier son. I don't think I'm going to miss 2016. There hasn't been much good about it. 

I hope all you fabulous people are having a great Friday. Remember it's Halloween weekend. Eat candy. Be nice to black cats and small chirrens dressed as fantastical beasts. Cheers. 

• Like 7

So I thought I could help the weekend get closer by working on typing up all of my sculpting notes that I took this weekend.

Instead the bad brain attacked and has been plaguing me with dumb things like how useless all my notes are, and that there are already plenty of other sculptors and minis, nobody needs any more, even if I sculpted things other than minis they wouldn't be needed, etc....

I hate when you know your thoughts are stupid but you feel like you can't do anything about them. >_>

It's like seeing your friends talk poo about you and you kinda wave, like, "Hello.... I'm right here...."

and they go, "Yeah? And?"

"Oh."

I don't need any cheerleading or anything haha, just needed to type it out. It's better than how I used to be. I used to just agree :wacko:

-sighs and continues typing notes-

*sympathy hugs*

I know what that's like so much. :down:

So.... SHUT UP, YOU'RE AWESOME! ^_^

• Like 11

Hugs, Loim!

2016 has been a heckuva roller coaster for many folks.*

* That was not meant to belittle your post or make your problems less! Just. 2016, man....

I didn't take it as such. You're fine. 

On the positive side, driving home to the farm always gives me an opportunity to see Pseudo Cat. 

• Like 6

Pseudo Cat is my cat. She lives in our barn, or occasionally the equipment shed. And she spends a lot of time napping in the front seat of our old broke down junker farm truck. First name Pseudo. Last name Cat. 

• Like 10

I know you said no cheerleading, but...

I still adore that adorable flareon with the trainer. It is really hard to get pokemon you can paint or things that look real similar. So if you did not sculpt nobody would be able to get personal pokemon.

I am trying to stay up until the package gets here, but I will likely nap in an hour.

• Like 11

So I thought I could help the weekend get closer by working on typing up all of my sculpting notes that I took this weekend.

Instead the bad brain attacked and has been plaguing me with dumb things like how useless all my notes are, and that there are already plenty of other sculptors and minis, nobody needs any more, even if I sculpted things other than minis they wouldn't be needed, etc....

I hate when you know your thoughts are stupid but you feel like you can't do anything about them. >_>

It's like seeing your friends talk poo about you and you kinda wave, like, "Hello.... I'm right here...."

"Oh."

I don't need any cheerleading or anything haha, just needed to type it out. It's better than how I used to be. I used to just agree  :wacko:

I know you don't need cheerleading, so I won't do it. Instead I'll state an obvious fact: You're amazing and wonderful. ::): 

I'm glad you're learning to ignore those voices. They're jerks. I've spent a lot of this year having those voices screaming at me constantly. It's not fun. ::(: I'm especially glad you're ignoring those voices because I'm looking forward to owning a Mori-sculpted mini someday. ::P: 

• Like 8

Framing, framing, framing!

Tomorrow I make chocolate bats.

"Oh."

I don't need any cheerleading or anything haha, just needed to type it out. It's better than how I used to be. I used to just agree  :wacko:

Those thoughts only pop up when you are doing something worthwhile, I've noticed.

In other words, they are an excellent sign that you are on the right track.

• Like 13

:blink:

Have you met us? We have a thread dedicated to the crap we just bought, and a whole forum for enabling each other to help launch more things through Kickstarter.

There may be such a thing as "enough", or "plenty", but we surely have not found it yet.  :;,;:

• Like 12