Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hands OneBoot one of his bags of candy corn. Brach's of course.

Aw yeah, the good stuff. :wub: *noms*

Also.... Frands....! Such good friends here. ;A; While I did not need the cheerleading, I greatly appreciated it. :wub:

*waves pom-poms* ::D:

Oh forums, it's so nice to see you back again! <hugs Randomness>

*hugs back!* ^_^

I love my crazy awesome insane wonderful Reaper family! Y'all are as nuts as I am, and it's a glorious thing. :bday::wub:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

It was a battle Royal I say.. A mighty wack, a feint to dislodge the bow arm..clack it fell to the desk.

y.. the two booger armed Male Ranger with bow is drying !

This has been my solution for flimsy mini parts for years now.

Now...which mini is bothering you like this???

I am doing the DSM7434 Male Ranger with Bow...  The only way this thing will hold together is with the green stuff

and the superglue.  Love the mini - its just One Of Those...Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

UB3R told me about that trick, and its in my notes so I don't forget it.

• Like 7

Erifnogard---based on some comments in the 'Conversions, presentations, and terrain' section, I think Kev! might want to see you do some work on your many different projects.

I'm inclined to agree. :upside:

I work in geologic time scales. In those terms, I'll get right on that.

So....soontm, right?

Hrmm.... what to paint... too many choices.

That one, over in the corner.

No, no, no. The other corner. ::D:

• Like 7

My little sister absconded with The Wife book from 1804. I did get the Reprinted Papers of HL Higgins 1916-1938. My great uncle Harold was a physician in Boston (he had something to do with the establishment of the Boston Children's Hospital). Most of the papers seem to be related to studying the effects of alchohol. Which I find interesting considering that my great grandfather was a teatottler and involved in the temperance movement.

Home again now, playing taxi driver to middle daughter.

• Like 10

Erifnogard---based on some comments in the 'Conversions, presentations, and terrain' section, I think Kev! might want to see you do some work on your many different projects.

I'm inclined to agree. :upside:

I work in geologic time scales. In those terms, I'll get right on that.

So....soontm, right?

I have many projects in various states of completion, some going back 20 or more years.  Each gets worked on as inspiration randomly strikes, usually when I'm supposed to be working on a different project for a game. Very few hold my attention long enough to be completed in one go.  And when I'm not actually playing anything, I don't even have the impetus of something I should be working on to jump start me.

Part of the problem is that I'm vastly more interested in chopping and sculpting on things than I am in painting them.  Paint for me is usually a chore at the end of the fun stuff. 

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 7

PACKAGE!!!!!

I have my flareon trainer back. Reapercon Sophie, Mousling and Paints. I also have gifts from NoZ. A Happy Seppuku stamp and Artist Sophie! I have wanted an Artist Sophie for so long!

And I got ribbons. I have one from Guindy and don't know who granted the others I have Adorkable and Taste the Weasel

• Like 15

Yay, the forums are back!

I missed you folks.

It occurred to me as I was about to sleep...

"Don't read the comments" does not apply to us. Other places/people talking on a company page about a broken feature on their website would be full of rage and insults.

Not us.

284 comments, and we're just chatty. I love each and every one of you so much. :wub:

There were comments? Was this on the Kickstarter?

In minor news, I appear to have ruined some spider's day yesterday afternoon. I suspect it was curled up in my right coat sleeve and had to make an escape when I pulled the coat on. By the time I got back from my errand I had two tiny itchy blisters about a centimeter apart on my right wrist, and this morning they are angry, hard little yellow itchy bump clusters with a bit of warm bruisiness around them.

I have a fair bit of experience with spider bites and highly recommend using Bactroban if you have it. 

Someone handed me a candy corn flavored Hershey bar. Took one bite and tossed it away.

Sounds like you either a failed perception check, the giver made a successful (yet malicious) persuasion check... or you're a gnome.  ::P:

• Like 6

Halfway debilitating jaw and neck pain. Figure it must be a tooth, but my mouth seems 100% fine. Confounding.

Meh, it's all connected in there. Could be congestion in your ears, could be a tooth that's not hurting directly yet. Could be stress. Hope you feel better soon, I've had that pain and it sucks.

• Like 7