Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all

The coffee is... well, not hot anymore. And thankfully I have enough grounds to get through today. Need to remembe3r to bring in more tomorrow...

Never did muster the energy to paint last night. Tonight for sure... Gotta get it done. Didn't sleep much last night either, but I did come up with a solution to a problem I was having with the temple. Let's see if I can't get it implemented tonight... 

Also, getting to work this morning the office door lock was broken. The key just spun all around without catching on anything. I feel like it's an omen. The locksmith arrived quickly though...

Can I get a do-over of the entire weekend?

Weekend? How about the whole last week? :zombie:

• Like 6

Morning all

The coffee is... well, not hot anymore. And thankfully I have enough grounds to get through today. Need to remembe3r to bring in more tomorrow...

Never did muster the energy to paint last night. Tonight for sure... Gotta get it done. Didn't sleep much last night either, but I did come up with a solution to a problem I was having with the temple. Let's see if I can't get it implemented tonight... 

Also, getting to work this morning the office door lock was broken. The key just spun all around without catching on anything. I feel like it's an omen. The locksmith arrived quickly though..

Sounds rough. Hope you have a good week.

• Like 6

Of course! It is scheduled to start next Saturday!

Only if I can, too.

But you worked last weekend? You want to do that again?

*** Ducks to avoid thrown objects***

• Like 5

[singing Loudly]

Good Mornin'... Good Mornin'...

[Notices slow turning of downturned faces, slowly puts down plate of bacon on nearby table]

*cough* Ahem!  Monday, eh? Hold on... 

[Runs from the thread casting Magic Missiles into the Darkness]

[Accidentally forgot plate of hot tasty bacon... lying there... cooling off... unattended... ... ... ]

• Like 7

I just received a copy of the Burning of Prospero box in English, after it was delivered in French. I'm surprised and quite elated. :D

So the delivery man said: "Good day sir, here is your package" instead of "Bonjour monsieur, voici votre colis."?

How many languages does you delivery man know?

• Like 13

I just received a copy of the Burning of Prospero box in English, after it was delivered in French. I'm surprised and quite elated. :D

So the delivery man said: "Good day sir, here is your package" instead of "Bonjour monsieur, voici votre colis."?

How many languages does you delivery man know?

::P:

• Like 5

[Crawls back into the room... clothing in tatters... smoke spiraling up from burnt looking holes...]

*cough* "help"

[Passes out.]

Note: Apparently Monday has vicious teeth and breathes flame. Of course, it all begun innocently with a student saying, "Looks like something is wrong with the website."

Not exactly where I wanted to spend my day... trolling through the website shoring up defenses and cleaning out the detritus...

• Like 7