Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

Well, I got vaguely lucky today... Both my unemployment money and a PayPal transfer made it into my bank account before the monthly payment for my car insurance went out. So I didn't get hit with an overdraft fee. Which means that I should hopefully not get stuck dealing with a possible overdraft next month.

Was going to cook food tonight, but left it too late - need to get up in the morning because I'm waiting on a phone call about a possible job and possibly a run to the dump with my old man as well if the weather is good and he manages to take care of the emissions paperwork on his truck.(Hopefully he'll get around to that before the weekend.)

Kinda hoping it rains tomorrow so we don't do the trip to the dump - got a couple other things I'd rather be doing instead... Finishing stripping the paint off a bunch of stuff that I'm selling to Noble Knight Games, packing up all the stuff I'm sending in to NKG, cooking a bunch of chicken thighs, sauce and pasta, and cleaning up some of the house...

Oh, this is kinda funny...

On a job application I filled out today, when it said to list hobbies and organizations I belong to, I put down NEMPA, lol... ::D:  (Hey, it has a Farcebook page and everything, so it counts, right?)

• Like 15

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got vaguely lucky today... Both my unemployment money and a PayPal transfer made it into my bank account before the monthly payment for my car insurance went out. So I didn't get hit with an overdraft fee. Which means that I should hopefully not get stuck dealing with a possible overdraft next month.

Was going to cook food tonight, but left it too late - need to get up in the morning because I'm waiting on a phone call about a possible job and possibly a run to the dump with my old man as well if the weather is good and he manages to take care of the emissions paperwork on his truck.(Hopefully he'll get around to that before the weekend.)

Kinda hoping it rains tomorrow so we don't do the trip to the dump - got a couple other things I'd rather be doing instead... Finishing stripping the paint off a bunch of stuff that I'm selling to Noble Knight Games, packing up all the stuff I'm sending in to NKG, cooking a bunch of chicken thighs, sauce and pasta, and cleaning up some of the house...

Oh, this is kinda funny...

On a job application I filled out today, when it said to list hobbies and organizations I belong to, I put down NEMPA, lol... ::D:  (Hey, it has a Farcebook page and everything, so it counts, right?)

Fingers crossed and sending you good vibes that you get the job, Jack!

• Like 6

Evil spirits? Silly wolves and their superstitions...

Almost time to go home...

They are REAL! :wow: Just like Evil Wizards!!

I despise all weavers of the black arts...

med_1430774638_image.jpg

Have some?

I prefer to keep my various sphincters intact.

Wuss. Live a little!

• Like 6

Good luck, Jack!!

I've managed to actually get some painting done the past few days, was working on 77091 (Nienna, Elven Ranger). It was supposed to be a quick tabletop thing, but thanks to Werner Klocke and the Bones 1 softness it's been slower going than I had hoped. I did okay on most of the fiddly details, but I'm kinda just sick of working on her. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel better about it.

But hey, I painted! :bday:

• Like 6

Another day another headache, I've been blessed by Papa Nurgle!

Praise be the Allfather of plagues!

***Ouch**

14915687_10211417975871834_5762895337228

Great... now they have APCsAFCs...

Ah! R.I.B.B.I.T. is deploying their shock troops!

WOOF will now join them and deploy our heavy cavalry!

Our combined forces will be ambushing Monday when it arrives.

• Like 8

*snork!* okay, so the lobby tv was on TCM when I got here, which is great because I loves me some Cary grant. Noms! Anyway, I watched this cute movie, room for one more, which was all about Cary grant never getting private time with his wife (there was other stuff, but that was the running joke).

But now there's this weird Scottish Romeo &a Juliet thing on and OMG the lines are so freakin' corny! Like how did people keep from laughing their butts off in the theater. I feel like I'm supposed to feel sorry for this chick, but she's sooooooo melodramatic!

• Like 9

***Ouch**

But now that you've gone and TOLD Monday about the plan it won't be much of an ambush will it?

"Loose Lips Sing Sheeps".

• Like 6

Made a nice Macaroni Asian style yesterday...

I cooked macaroni for a few minutes.

Then stir fried ground beef and ham cubes seasoned with curry powder, garlic powder and kecap ( black soy sauce )

Added dried veggies ( need to add boiled water to those , set for 10 minutes, then use them in a dish)

Made some omelets, and cut those to pieces added that.

Added the macaroni and stir fried the whole thing.

Served it with grated cheese and Tomatoe Ketchup, some pickles and cucumbers on the side.

Quick, cheap and yummie!!!

You can add fresh veggies, salade on the side etc etc...

• Like 6

***Ouch**

But now that you've gone and TOLD Monday about the plan it won't be much of an ambush will it?

"Loose Lips Sing Sheeps".

Sheep?

SHOOOAAAARRMMAAAAA~~!!!!!!!!!!

KKEEBBBAAABBB!!!!!

***Drools***

Hm wait, that's not what you meant right?

Ok so Monday knows now...how about the week after that?

• Like 2