Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

Kraken?

My wife and I have for several months now been enjoying "Doc Ock" - a shot of Kraken rum mixed with Dr. Pepper.

I still can't believe that worked.  It just doesn't seem like two things that should go together.  Which probably illustrates neatly why my Relationship Advice column failed.  Well, that and my recommendation that marital disputes be solved through knife-fighting. 

Martial and marital mean two different things.  What a country.

• Like 10

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a nice Macaroni Asian style yesterday...

I cooked macaroni for a few minutes.

Then stir fried ground beef and ham cubes seasoned with curry powder, garlic powder and kecap ( black soy sauce )

Added dried veggies ( need to add boiled water to those , set for 10 minutes, then use them in a dish)

Made some omelets, and cut those to pieces added that.

Added the macaroni and stir fried the whole thing.

Served it with grated cheese and Tomatoe Ketchup, some pickles and cucumbers on the side.

Quick, cheap and yummie!!!

You can add fresh veggies, salade on the side etc etc...

Sounds delicious. How long did you cook it for?

• Like 2

I don't care for spicy food. I like a little bit to enhance flavor, but I hate things that are hot just to be hot and cover all the other flavors because your mouth is on fire.

I accidentally bought Doritos habenero once, and I had ONE chip, and it was 6 months before I could taste and feel the inside of my mouth again. 

I think they missed  marketing opportunity - they could have sold them as weight-loss snacks with the slogan "Betcha can't even eat one!"

Are you tired of weight loss plans that count calories or control portions?  Try new Doritos Habenero full sensory flaming assault HELL CHIPS!  We guarantee you can eat as many as you want!*

*Doritos and the parent company are not responsible for damage caused by flamethrower mouth or spontaneous combustion.  Consult a physician if your stomach temperature exceeds 2000 Kelvin.

• Like 10

Kraken?

My wife and I have for several months now been enjoying "Doc Ock" - a shot of Kraken rum mixed with Dr. Pepper.

I still can't believe that worked. It just doesn't seem like two things that should go together. Which probably illustrates neatly why my Relationship Advice column failed. Well, that and my recommendation that marital disputes be solved through knife-fighting.

Martial and marital mean two different things. What a country.

You just don't know the right women. I know a lot of lady fighters in the SCA who would love to settle marital disputes with blades.

• Like 7

This is why I pay protection money to Mondays. 

It's people like you that make it profitable for Monday to harangue others, you know.

Don't make me play my Tangerine Goblins army next Dragon Rampant game and lose on purpose....

Awww yiiiissss... I'm being part of the problem!  I was worried I might have lost my groove.  Or that Stella stole it, because I heard she was looking for one.

• Like 12

Then stir fried ground beef and ham cubes seasoned with curry powder, garlic powder and kecap ( black soy sauce )

Added dried veggies ( need to add boiled water to those , set for 10 minutes, then use them in a dish)

Served it with grated cheese and Tomatoe Ketchup, some pickles and cucumbers on the side.

I precooked the macaroni for 4 minutes, then let it rest in a colander to drip out the water.

I stirfry the ground beef and ham till it is no longer raw, the beef turns brown...

Add the veggies, the egg, and finally the macaroni.

Keep stirfrying so it won't get burned..

After a few minutes all is mixed and hot, serve!!

• Like 4

I precooked the macaroni for 4 minutes, then let it rest in a colander to drip out the water.

I stirfry the ground beef and ham till it is no longer raw, the beef turns brown...

Add the veggies, the egg, and finally the macaroni.

Keep stirfrying so it won't get burned..

After a few minutes all is mixed and hot, serve!!

I see. Might try it sometime.

• Like 2