Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

I tell you what! A sense of excitement always hits me when I open my mail box and the Micro-Mark magazine is in there. I've looked over their products many many times but I always enjoy flipping through the pages and highlighting the tools I want with a purple highlighter. ::D:

I need a purple highlighter to add to my bathroom magazine rack...

• Like 6

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what! A sense of excitement always hits me when I open my mail box and the Micro-Mark magazine is in there. I've looked over their products many many times but I always enjoy flipping through the pages and highlighting the tools I want with a purple highlighter. ::D:

Micro Mark catalogue/website = Hobby pr0n...

It's like Playboy for crafters.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 9

>runs through the thread chasing a wild herd of giveadamns<

Get back here, Ya little fellas!

*** Digs a hole so at least one of them should fall in!***

*** Thud***

***Got one!!!!***

*** Runs to hole...looks down***

*** Oh Hi CW!!! How are you today?***

• Like 6

Playboy isn't pr0n anymore ::P:

• Like 7

yeah, but my experience from stocking shelves is that all the other similar publications are unfit for human consumption.

• Like 6

yeah, but my experience from stocking shelves is that all the other similar publications are unfit for human consumption.

How dare you say that about Micro Mark!  :wow:

• Like 6

Good morning all!

Got over 8 hours sleep, have coffee AND bacon! Unfortunately a whole lot of things to do today...  :unsure:

Huh. Hooman children are fireproof.

Interesting.

I'm not sure that's the lesson to be learned...

It's probably better for everyone if he keeps believing that.

• Like 8

I need a purple highlighter to add to my bathroom magazine rack...

Speaking of Bathroom Magazine racks: 

I have been looking at the combo, Toilet Paper, magazine rack, INSET, metal.... I can't seem to find them any more. And the ones I do are wood and so expensive it seems like they are over changing. I had an old girlfriend who had one in her house and I thought it was the coolest most efficient thing I'd seen to a bathroom improvement. ::): 

• Like 4

So true! The fancy ink used in high-end design magazine tastes way better.

Whut?

• Like 7

As I prefer to go taste Bacon instead of Ink, I shall now plot my lunch plans and how to convince my bride to go get a burger .... oooh... wait a minute!

Ground up Bacon is still bacon, even if you wrap it in masa, right?  I mean, call it a tamale if you want, but BACON!

• Like 8

Lovely day out during my walk. It's 75F now, but tomorrow is supposed to have snow and a high of 44F. Deer were in the parking lot this morning, and I had a ladybug land on me while I was out for my walk.

Now I wrap myself in drab brown walls and stare at light emitting diodes, trying to tease out where numbers came from, so I may put new numbers elsewhere in an attempt to feel like I earned my pay today.

• Like 5