Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

Only hummus and bean sprouts for barbarians...

*growls at the Drow Thing*

How dare you! You know that I only ate those on a DARE! :wow:

Was there monetary gain or alcohol involved in this dare?

No comment.  :blush:

aka as... "Oh! I should have totally gotten alcohol or cash for that dare! Doh!" 

Most likely it was something like, "I bet you wouldn't dare lick anything off your axe..." followed by "I LICK ALL TINGS OFF MAH AXE!  GRAAAARRRR!" which was then followed by the hummus beansprout incident.  Tough to wear you man-hairs out in the open like that.

• Like 8

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aka as... "Oh! I should have totally gotten alcohol or cash for that dare! Doh!" 

Most likely it was something like, "I bet you wouldn't dare lick anything off your axe..." followed by "I LICK ALL TINGS OFF MAH AXE!  GRAAAARRRR!" which was then followed by the hummus beansprout incident.  Tough to wear you man-hairs out in the open like that.

*gasps*

You were scrying on me!?? ARE YOU AN EVIL WIZARD TOO!!!???!?!?!  :wow:

• Like 6

As adorable as that picture is, ub3r, there is nothing adorable about the way I feel today.

Pretty sure I dropped my soul inside of one of these Excel cells and now I can't figure out the formula to retrieve it.

I thought it might cheer you up, Lady Queen Xenomorph! 

• Like 4

*gasps*

You were scrying on me!?? ARE YOU AN EVIL WIZARD TOO!!!???!?!?!   :wow:

Oh... scrying spell? Hmmm... need to look that up... though, to be honest, I don't feel evil.  I'm not opposed to the Wizard argument, but I am only trying to help you be understood by the masses.  I can stop if you want.  Oh, and ignore the previous summoning.  I have my circle closed like it should be and that shouldn't happen again!

• Like 7

As adorable as that picture is, ub3r, there is nothing adorable about the way I feel today.

Pretty sure I dropped my soul inside of one of these Excel cells and now I can't figure out the formula to retrieve it.

Since I have been necromancing two year old spreadsheets of long departed coworkers, coaxing its long dormant soul to give up its secrets, I sympathize. Luckily, I was able to sweet talk it like the big red guy, and am progressing.
  • Like 7

Ram a light cycle into the walls!  I hear that works pretty good, but once you escape your cell, you gotta be careful of Sark and the MCP!

• Like 7