Randomness X: Glitter, Wolves, and Mighty Thews

Last Knight

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare you! You know that I only ate those on a DARE! :wow:

So.... People dare you to eat them for breakfast every day, and every Tuesday and Thursday for lunch?  Uh huh... :rolleyes:

Train nap commencing...

Yes Ub3r, the dare was eat nothing but hummus and bean sprouts on days ending in 'y' for a year....

8p

Good thing I'm illiteramite and kan't spel...  ::D:

FTFY 

• Like 6

THAT is where the Hamsters go at Midnight on Saturdays! I had wondered about that...

Sounds like his Great Friend is .... AN EVIL WIZARD!!! :wow: I KNEW IT! YOUR JEDI WAYS ARE A FARCE!!!

Hey now, there's nothing in the Jedi code about not learning magic too. And evil is such a subjective term... 

I dont know what to do for lunch... I'm sitting here waiting until I can decide.... ::(:

BACON SANDWICH FILLED WITH MOAR BACON!!
Only hummus and bean sprouts for barbarians...

*growls at the Drow Thing*

How dare you! You know that I only ate those on a DARE! :wow:

Sure...

who is grandfathered into Unlimited Data and texting and only uses about 10gigs a month and barely texts.... THIS GUY! ::(:

Even with unlimited, I rarely went over 2 gigs a month. Then again, I usually have wifi, so... if I didn't.. well... 

• Like 8

THAT is where the Hamsters go at Midnight on Saturdays! I had wondered about that...

Sounds like his Great Friend is .... AN EVIL WIZARD!!! :wow: I KNEW IT! YOUR JEDI WAYS ARE A FARCE!!!

Hey now, there's nothing in the Jedi code about not learning magic too. And evil is such a subjective term... 

Sure.... sure.... :;):

• Like 5

Bah... After 4:30 pm and phone call hasn't happened yet, dump run didn't happen today, food didn't get cooked today cuz I didn't want to be in the middle of something I couldn't put on hold when the phone call came in or the old man showed up for the dump run, nothing happened so far today that I was kinda hoping to get done other than being about halfway through packing up the stuff I'm shipping to NKG - which is waiting on me buying more packing tape and finishing stripping some minis... Which is waiting on me calling the old man to see if he has any actual paint stripper cuz the Simple Green is taking too long... :grr:

On a positive note, I just trashed all the work I'd done on the only piece I've gotten around to slapping paint on in the past year or so. I got a couple new colors and adjusted the overall plan for the color scheme enough to need to dunk it and start over. So assuming I actually get orf me arf and actually restart it at some point, it should look much better than it would have. Assuming I don't bork it up in the process.

I'm just an elfing ray of sunshine today, lol... :rolleyes:

I'm going to go torch some bugs on the sidewalk.

• Like 4

You guys know that Froggy's already got R.I.B.B.I.T. working on something like that AFC David showed, don't you?

*** Walks through the thread wielding a rattle, shouting "Unclean" coughs, sneezes****

Back, plague-bearer!! I have no need or desire to receive the grandfathers blessings!

(I hope you're feeling better soon)

My phone had this weird thing where it would randomly turn on music too. I think it had to do with the Bluetooth feature, but I wasn't 100% sure.

I'm telling you, it's evil spirits.
Well, Bluetooth was named after a Viking chieftain...

Incorrect, his name was BLÜÊ TRÖÖTH! ::P:

Blåtand or Blåtann actually, 10th century Danish king. United all the tribes and according to legend he introduced Christianity to the Norse.

• Like 8

Until....

I'm guessing that it's two more weeks till she is done with her projects and they are sent to publishing/training teams. Then you may be able to hear the rejoicing at your home.

She's going to be rejoicing and visiting David in his home? :huh:

• Like 6

Until....

I'm guessing that it's two more weeks till she is done with her projects and they are sent to publishing/training teams. Then you may be able to hear the rejoicing at your home.

She's going to be rejoicing and visiting David in his home? :huh:

She'll be rejoicing that loud that he will be able to hear her (at her home in the Austin area, I think) at his home in the Baltimore/DC area...

• Like 7