Sign in to follow this  
LizardMage

Miniatures that represent Iconic Characters

He'd need a cape, but here is a candidate for Frog:-

v_7908_f_p.jpg

(From Dark Sword minis)

The others are too hard for me to find though.

Edited by aku-chan
  • Like 2

Bombshell Miniatures Cave Girl for Ayla

18cavegirl.jpg

EDIT:

One of Kingdom Death's promo minis is also based on Ayla but would be harder to get

1550k-stretch-goal.jpg

Edited by Nocturne
  • Like 1

For Madmartigan at teh battle of Tir asleen, I would go with this guy from Guild of Harmony... But you would need a sword swap... dont know hy this pic came out squat, but click on it for better pic...

golden_lion.jpg

everything-will-be-fine-once-we-get-to-t

Madmartigan-001_6129.jpg

For woman in poofy (somewhat) dress... Black Scorpions Govenor's Daughter is nice...

PIR_PIR15_1.jpg

Edited by Smokestack

Here's one for you to find. The main cast from Chrono Trigger

I've actually been looking off and on for a while for a mini that could work for Frog. I looked at the DSM stuff, but it just didn't have the right feel for me. Sadly there aren't many other manufacturers out there that I've been able to find that have done any humanoid frogs or Grippli that would work. So, this is currently shelved for me.

I'm just throwing it out there, but if no one converts the new GW Bastiladon into a Venusaur, I will have lost all faith in the miniature community :).

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod2160073a

darn you, if you had never posted that I would have probably never seen that and wanted it. It's cute!

• Like 1

Here's one for you to find. The main cast from Chrono Trigger

I've actually been looking off and on for a while for a mini that could work for Frog. I looked at the DSM stuff, but it just didn't have the right feel for me. Sadly there aren't many other manufacturers out there that I've been able to find that have done any humanoid frogs or Grippli that would work. So, this is currently shelved for me.

Greebo did a frog team for Blood Bowl, Impact have some of them still available (but I can't find them on the Greebo site so they might be OOP): http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=greebosingles

e.g.,

Greebo_HFrogCatcherB.jpg

We're starting a Pathfinder campaign (our first foray into Pathfinder), and one our players is going to play a Female Halfling Monk. Interesting choice to say the least, but the real trouble I'm having is finding a mini for it. So I'm hoping I can crowd-source it.

I found one from Reaper that might be suitable.. ish. And there's one I saw in the kickstarter thread from Oathsworn that's pretty much exactly what I had in mind, but I'm hoping to find some other solutions that fit my timeline/budget better.

So far the best I can find that fits my timeline/budget is this one from Reaper - not exceptionally Monk-like, but at least it's the right gender, and isn't wielding pointy bits. And the player tells me she'll be using a sling for ranged - so that matches up.

02100_Trissa_ds.jpg

Oathsworn has a Female Halfling Monk that just unlocked in their newest Kickstarter, it's pretty ideal (although I don't require such a dynamic pose). But, it's apparently only available in the bundle - and I don't particularly want to pay the equivalent of $40 for 1 mini (the others in the bundle are fine, but I have no need/desire for them), or wait months for it to get made and shipped here.

pru-small.jpg

EDIT: I know this isn't really "Iconic" but I didn't know where else to post - should this have gone in its own thread?

Edited by Malynor