• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the black cat on the Tabard an interesting touch.

Question on the title to this piece? Did you mean for "9" on the "9 Swamp" to match the number of words that started with the letter "D" or is that just a coincidence??

And yes to answer what your ALL thinking right now, I have way to much time on my hands to notice something like that :down:

Thanks guys!

I found the black cat on the Tabard an interesting touch.

Question on the title to this piece? Did you mean for "9" on the "9 Swamp" to match the number of words that started with the letter "D" or is that just a coincidence??

And yes to answer what your ALL thinking right now, I have way to much time on my hands to notice something like that :down:

That was my first attempt at free hand on a mini. I was a nervous wreck doing it on her, but I'm very happy with it.

I like fun titles and it must have been some kind of subconscious thing that gave me the 9 because I did not notice until you mentioned. I could not come up with "D" word for swamp so it could have been 10. :P

That's great. Fun and well painted. She needs a clear plastic helmet to complete the scene.

Thank you very much. I thought about doing the fishbowl on the head thing and all I could think of was it would obscure her pretty face. The closest thing I could find was a bead, but it was still too big.